Yellowing leaves and Brown spots end of Week 4 flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowing leaves and Brown spots end of Week 4 flower

Hi! I have two plants AK -47 (right) and WW ( left) end of week 4 flowering. Are these yellowing leaves with brown spots normal, also have some brown tips. I dont want to spread to my beautiful nugs and sugar leaves. Only the AK seems to have it. 1000 watt LED , Using FF ocean forest and mammoth P, and just gave a dose of Tiger Bloom. Am I ok???

This is something you need to correct ASAP. Check your PH to make sure it is 6.8-6.9 and give the plant some CAL-Mag. Also make sure your lights are 18-22 inches above the top of the plant.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I got no more room for the lights!

Comment

Then bend and tie down the plants as best you can.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Anyone else have an opinion?

Comment

Looks like a root issue, whats the PH?

Comment

Ph is normal usually the runoff is on the acidic side like around 6.0 ish maybe a little less maybe more, have been using distilled water mostly, but also use up and down when feeding

Comment

Way to early for the plant for losing the leaves. Look at the buds, they aren’t close to being done at all.

you have a root problem. Or a lockout
                Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Soo why should i do!

Comment

Someone give me some real advice please as to what action to take

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                      CaptainWiese91 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Check your Ph levels in the soil and not just the run off water.
                      Make a flush with PH’ed water or give the plant some supplements for the roots. Like voodo juice or root juice.

How big is the pots ? And how much water are you feeding them and how often ?

Honestly I have never checked the Ph of the run off water in my 8 years of growing.
                    calcium can’t be absorbed by the roots if the PH is under 6,2.

Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

They are in 5 gallon fabric pots and only the AK seems to have this problem. I give them like a gallon between the two plants every 3 days or so. How do i check the soil ph itself i only have the drop tester not the digital probe

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                        CaptainWiese91 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Using a digital one. It’s way better than the strips.

Honestly all that bloom and fertilizers haven’t helped the plant at all if it’s having a lockout from bad Ph levels or salt build up.

Flush the plant

They are in 5 gal fabric pots. I give them about a gallon between the two plants like every 2-3 days. I havent been feeding them much besides mammoth p every week and a little big bloom that stuff doesnt do anything. Gave them 1 tsp/ gal of tiger bloom with ph up last night

Comment

Ok thank you! Its hard watering it thoroughly like i do with all my other plants cause it is in a scrog. Also I have to buy a bunch of distilled water to flush it with? Or can i used phd tap water

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                          CaptainWiese91 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I’ve been using Ph’ed tap water for 8 years 💪🏻

• SoOrbudgal
                          SoOrbudgal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I got a long neck water can holds 1/2gal and my tent is 36x36

If you don't believe what these knowledgeable experienced growers are telling you, read what these two pros have to say.

This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

2X4X6 Quictent
                        1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
                        600w LED (80)
                        1000w LED (180)
                        2 X Viparspectra P-1000
                        2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
                        6" battery/usb fans
                        Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
                        GH trio with Calimagic
                        Lung room humidifier
                        3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
                        ArmorSi, kelp when needed
                        Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
                        Northern Lights auto
                        (Seedsman)
                        auto 00 Kush
                        (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
                        2x Northern lights auto
                        1 auto 00 Kush
                        1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
                        Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X