power outage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

power outage

Well... It really wasn't a power outage . Plain and simple I didn't pay bill and they shut off electricity. It was for about 24 hours. The gg4 auto I'm growing right now is about 2 weeks old and I'm on the 18/6 schedule. Would 24 hours of darkness push it over the edge ( to flower) this early?

Thanks

Regardless, what's done is done. I suspect you should be alright but ya just gotta keep moving forward. Good luck! I have a closet flowering room. It's a struggle to keep light out...
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

You are growing an auto chance you are ok.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

If does show signs of flowering I'd switch to a 12/12 though. I know growers who go straight to 12/12 after seedling stage with photos and grow 4-5ft tall plants that way. So 2 weeks out of ground. If she does start to flower and you don't switch she will begin to reveg. At which point it's quicker to start over. Only reveg if you end up with a great pheno you didn't clone in time, otherwise it wastes a whole month.

Comment

It hopefully will not affect the auto flowering plant. No need to use 12/12. Hey Kek it's a auto flower they don't reveg, read the beginning post.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X