Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Problem with weed

Hi there
    sorry for my English, I’m from Europe and I’m trying my best.
    I started my growing a few months ago. I was prepared for fail as I’m beginner, but this is my second grow and it’s still looking far from good.
    I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
    I thought that my leds are crap but it’s seems that they are okay from most of articles because they seems that they are giving to much light or heat.
    I’ve done some photos, if there is anybody to help me with this grow I would be grateful.
    Those are automatic feminists seeds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	37A4222A-4DA5-4E9F-AD00-9BE2CCB3FCFD.jpeg
Views:	272
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	525126
    Attached Files

The European greets the European, I see automatic irrigation, it will be overflowing, the flowers need to soak to get oxygen to the roots.

Overwatering and underwatering cannabis plants are easy to do and can cause multiple symptoms including slow growth. Learn to recognize and fix these issues.

Comment

Not much you can do for that little gal. Whom ever told you about growing gave you wrong info. I'd say pull that little gal out and begin reading up on what it takes to grow. You did the #1 mistake by overwatering #2 you took off all her leaf. Best to begin again and get your tools lined up for a successful grow. If you ask questions here you need to put information about everything you use lots of details.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Totally agree with above.. start from scratch again. It’s just waste of time and power on that plant 🤷🏼‍♂️
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Autos aren't for beginners. Plant gets stunted easy and you have no time to recover before flower.
          640 watt hlg quantum board
          320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
          300 watt mars hydro sp3000
          150 watt hlg quantum board
          100 watt spider farmer led x2
          organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
          Water only i don't check ph
          6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Thanks guys! I appreciate all of your support!
            I will start new grow soon, and maybe I’ll put these little girls aside just for sentimental reasons 😄
            So it’s better to start from smaller containers and then move them to a bigger one. And as you said above, it’s better to don’t start with automatics. But I wonder if I have good lighting for no automatic ones.
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Only when your new to growing auto flowers because they don't care for transplanting if they are handled rough. Photo period are way more forgiving if you fumble with a transplant you can uproot it and bury it again if needed. Autos are just more sensitive when young that's the reason we say don't transplant ( unless you do it very carefully ) . Give us the brand of your light, tell us what the watts are from the wall if it says anything about that. It may say " 1000 watts " but be only a true 95watts once plugged into wall that's what you need to know. You need to know this as light is a very importaint step for getting a decent harvest.

• Catfish22
              Catfish22 commented
              Editing a comment
              What she said.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X