Ayahuasca purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ayahuasca purple

Has anyone had any experience with this strain? its a feminized photoperiod plant. The two I have going now are pretty short with tight internodes and pretty large, wide leaves for plants that are only 6" tall, 3 weeks above ground. They look very healthy but have a few issues that seem to be genetic, possibly. One of the plants has a leaf set (3 lobes) where two of the lobes are normal but the third is severely stunted. The newer leaves look fine. One plant seems light/heat/or water stressed too. It looks great for the first 12 hrs but then gets droopy until the lights go out (20/4 photoperiod). If I give it a little water before bed (even when the coco is still moist) it looks great in the morning.... but then same thing happens day after day.
    There are no signs of nutrient burn or overwatering. Could this be a heat sensitive strain or one that requires more water than most?
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Would love too see a pic

Comment

Thanks for getting back Green75_ I'm having a bit of trouble using a camera at the moment...well probably for another week at least_ busted my shoulder last week feeling younger than I really am_ doc says I'm in the top 5% for my age but my wife keeps telling me I'm not a kid anymore....huh?_ I think age is a state of mind, except when you take a bad fall ice climbing and it results in more destruction than it did 30 years ago. Regardless I'll try to post some pics soon. If I smoke enough weed the pain subsides! I'm especially interested in what these ladies are going to look like at harvest_ I've seen some really nice pics and heard that its a killer strain. I'm hoping it turns out that way! will keep you posted. Cheers!
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

That strain is on my must do list...excited for you!!
        please keep all updates here so I don't miss them...

That's killer weed..

Comment

Green, you asked for some pics. I can use my left hand so took a few photos with my phone. One of them shows the weird tribade leaf with one side way smaller than the other.
          Then the second photo shows a two bladed leaf_ never seen that before. The new leaves are more normal looking _ at least to me. I don't know what generation these seeds are so maybe if it's a weird genetic anomaly?

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Great leaves, Zig!! I've got some of those seeds as well, on my grow list.
            I have been reading a little more lately about phenotypic variations in the same strain, which I definitely experienced on my first grow, where I ended up with two Humboldt Chemdawg plants. One was a huge monster beauty, and the other was a runt. Grown in the same grow box hydroponic set up, same conditions.

I found this very interesting:
            Genotype and Phenotype - a definition. Every living organism... "displays the outward physical manifestation of internally coded, inheritable, informatiion..." There are two parts to this definition ... Phenotype This is the "outward, physical manifestation" of the organism. These...

Providing all goes well from here on out....Do you think I should smoke this stuff? Of course I will. Whats the worse that could happen?

Comment

Hello mate, I haven't got round to these yet as I have some autos in.....like green said please keep updates.......very Interested in this one......can you list nutes/light pls....Thanks....
            The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Deformities like that usually don't last long...the older they get the more they grow out of it...

If your not going to smoke it..I can send you my address and I will be more than happy to take it off your hands

Comment

• Vapo69
                Vapo69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol.....go halves with you greenie

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X