Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late update, a question..and a thank you

Hello everyone.

Yes I'm back, cant get rid of me that easily. First thing..a big THANK YOU to everyone that gave me help/advice/encouragement on my last grow, it wouldn't have been so successful without all of you and the GWE website, you are all greatly appreciated. I had to take a bit of a break for some rehabilitation and some time to heal some from my last procedure. Probably should have waited a bit longer before I started my last grow, pushed myself a bit hard. I went away for a couple of weeks to a family holiday house in the middle of nowhere, the serenity did wonders for my soul and mental heath. I am now very motivated and full of energy, have now started my third indoor grow since I stopped 15 years ago. I'm going to start grow a diary/journal a bit later for this grow, so I'm not making lots of different posts and being that annoying aussie haha. I'm hoping it will be more of a help journal/diary to better my growing technique/style/knowledge, so hope you good people will follow and give advice/help/opinions/experience etc, and of course constructive criticism is always welcome, it would be appreciated.

Here are some photos of the last plant I harvested for grow 2, White Widow. It was harvested on the 03/06/2021, a week or two earlier than I would have preferred. But I had rehabilitation coming up plus a house inspection, so had to finish early. I have also uploaded a pic of the Gelato OG(big one) which has been curing for about 6 weeks. It smells and tastes amazing, and is quite strong as well, definitely a night time smoke.

I have recently purchased a new 4x4 tent which I was first going to use for a veg tent, but now looking to use it for growing autoflowers for the first time. I will be using a 600w HID light for that tent for now, and thinking of doing a sea of green with 3 different types of autoflowers. Im thinking sea of green will be easier for me for now due to not having the time to train them properly, will be doing rehabilitation 3 to 4 days a week for the next few months. Would 8 to 9 plants in 10 litre fabric pots be ok for a 4x4 tent? I have done a bit of research and that seems to be the number of plants that keeps coming up, not a lot of information out there.

Thank you for your time once again, and look forward to catching up on the grows I have been following, plus messages etc over the next week or two. Cheers
    Attached Files
    3rd indoor grow in 15 years.

2 x Wedding Cake(New420guy)
    2 x Grandoggy Jones(Connoisseur Genetics)
    6ft x 6ft BudBox Pro White
    4 x 37litre(10 Gallon) Bucket Company pots
    Professor's Nutrients 70% Coco 30% Perlite
    3 x ES 300's (2 x V2, 1 x V3)
    Professor's Nutrients feeding program(slightly modified)
    ISO-Max 200 exhaust fan with filter

HI, welcome back, hope you keep progressing. Gelato is my 2nd favorite strain right now, all your pics look great. I don't use a tent, sorry.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
      newbutoldgrower75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Gelato OG is definitely in my top 5 I like to medicate with now, I just cant stop myself from opening the jar and having a quick sniff haha.

If it were my setup i'd run 9 max in 3gal fabric for autos. Good luck and welcome back
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your help and welcome back. I ordered 2 x 5 packs of 3 gallon fabric pots as soon as I saw your comment, just needed some clarification that I was heading in the right direction. Now I'm just trying to work how to keep the 8 to 9 pots and trays off the floor, its winter here in Australia and we have been getting some very cold weather here at the moment. Any ideas?

I use 2x4 old scrap wood when i run alot. We got 4x4 blocks of posts wood scraps i've gotton a few plastic risers from garden centers but i mostly use different lenghts of scrap wood sections.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
      Editing a comment
      I am so glad I saw your comment before ordering the plastic raisers, just saved me a bit of money, they aren't cheap here. I have some 2m length framing pine that I used to build my first tent, thinking that cutting that up should be perfect. The tent is sitting on carpet, so shouldn't need to be to high off the floor right? Thank you once again for your help

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X