Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help With Too Early Flowering

Hi All,
    Haven't grown in awhile. This time started March 14 with seeds Indoors, (6 plants). Moved outside in early June, and started super cropping (Probably shouldn't have stressed them so soon). Any way, a couple of them started budding, and I thought I got Auto's by mistake. Well, they stopped growing, frozen in time, no revegging, nothing. I don't want to bring them back indoors for obvious reasons. (BUGS) Thinking of putting them in my dark shed a few hours before darkness every day to try and finish what looked like was going to be a great yield. Any good help with this will be appreciated. They are now 17 weeks.
    Attached Files
    Lojo

There are others on this forum reporting the same kind of thing. Maybe it's just weird weather, I don't know. I do know that you probably don't want them to reveg. You'd lose a few weeks waiting for them to get back to normal veg and still have almost two more months to veg outdoors if they did but the buds would have to go. If they are large enough for your liking and you think you can manage moving them twice a day every day for about eight weeks then your plan will work. You might break down and get a tent and grow light too if the prospect of lugging them in and out is too demanding.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Thank you UF, makes sense to me. I don't want to lose these colas. Before moving it back indoors, what can I do to insure the bugs don't come with it ? Any good advice ?
      Last edited by Lojo 16; 07-12-2021, 10:47 PM.
      Lojo

Comment

I have seen this with everything I started inside then went outside. I think the trick would be to follow the daylight with the timers so they get the same hours when they go outside. I just planted outside when it got warm enuf. I also had to cover for frosts. The hours of dark are getting longer, some of my photos are starting the change.

Comment

I never had that problem I've had them flower in March before I got them outside idk if it helps but on warm afternoons early spring my plants go out in the sun

Comment

Yeah next season I'm trying a light ive been moving them from window to window following the sun but yeah lite timed with daylight is going to be me

Comment

I have that problem with my ATF, had 2 main colas about a foot long. On advice of people here, and the seedbank.....I trimmed off those 2 tops and hung them up to dry. Still kind of crying a bit.
              They were far too chunky, and yeah it was stalling out as well. My other plant made it thru to reveg without too many bud sites, she's nearly 8' tall now and I can honestly say I had no idea.

I'll let the 2 tops dry overnight then throw them in the salad spinner thing to trim.

SCIENCE!
              Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

I thank everyone for their response. I just started it on 12/12 back indoors. I'll keep you posted in a few weeks.
                Lojo

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X