Bloom Cycle, July 12, 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloom Cycle, July 12, 2021

My outdoor plants are showing signs of going into the bloom cycle... Picture was taken on July 12, and it seems a bit early to me, but this being my first outdoor grow I am not sure... I am in Ottawa Ontario...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Outdoor5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	258.0 KB ID:	524718
    Potting Soil Pro-Mix HP.
    Grow Light Phlizon 1200 watts LED grow light.
    Grow Tent 36 inches by 36 inches by 72 inches high.
    Circulation 2 six inch fans.
    Humidity 48% to 54% depending when I water the plants.
    Temperature 70 degrees F. with lights off. 78 degrees F. with lights on.

I'm not going to worry about it MuskieMan mine are going to flower soon i would think with all the pre flower showing and they are looking like stretch. I was too early last year with mine. I think your going to be fine, here in a few weeks mine will be right behind yours if not sooner.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• MuskieMan
      MuskieMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey SoOrbudgal, I have 6 plants and the ones that are starting to bloom are of the same strain... The other 4 plants are showing white hairs but not at the top growth yet... It might be that the strain going into bloom are early bloomers.... This is the one that started to flower... You might know if it's an early one, I don't....
      Muskie Man

The Best (The Purps x Island Sweet Skunk) x Blueberry

Way up there a month or so ahead of mine sounds about right

Comment

I bet your right with the strain early blooming that's great i would not worry MuskieMan besides being in trim jail post harvest of these outdoors you'll be glad not all of them are ripe at the same time LOL. Love the bigger harvest but trimming monsters are for machines. Well maybe one or two not so bad but 4 or more gotta hire a crew LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X