Are these females??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these females??

Hi,my first post,I put my plants in my garage the other nite because of the storm.so they got alot of darkness and when I brought them back out for a day,I saw this,don't know if one nite would put them into flower but whatever,im growing outside first grow also.let me know if what you think,thanks so much.

Bit to soon to tell. Looks like the shape a pistal makes but I don't see the little hair coming out of it yet.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

What about this,isn't that a sighn???Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210711-005657_Gallery.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	670.4 KB
ID:	524514
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know if your in the USA but mine are already beginning pre flower and for me it's not too early. My plants are 3-4 months old.

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like a stem sprouting out to me

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        Right. That's a growth node. The hairs that tend to cross each other hold the key. Right now, I think it's too soon to make a call.

My outdoor plants show there sex 3rd week in August and when u see both u can tell its easy to see the difference

Comment

Hi,ya I'm in salem ma.so do you guys think that last pic is just a branch? I don't understand how all these articles I've read say you can tell sex by 3-5 weeks,must be the auto's,but anyway my plants are about 50 days old and this was my first sign of anything.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Because they are put into total darkness or 12/12 with lights for several days maybe more. That's one way of seeing sex early. Then you gotta go back to 18/6 to get the veg back going with your lights.

When u figure that out let me know cause I can only tell before they bud

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X