Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Started LST

This is the third week
    of LST and it seems to be helping get light all over. But my leaves are curling up i believe it’s heat stress but it’s only between 70-78 degrees in my space with a regular of 73. Could it be something else? Also with the Lst the side of the plan that’s at the bottom now should i leave those leaves like that or move them around?

2x6 grow tent with 400wled lights, a pretty solid air system and a humidifier. I run a 18/6 light schedule, water 3-4 days apart. 60-70% humidity 74 degrees temp. Organic water only soil, currently lst
    Attached Files

Hard to see with all the darkness best to take pic in natural light. Could be ferts too strong curling leaf and i'd take that center big fan off but it's hard to see those leaf colors
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yes too much purple, please take a shot in natural light.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 07-09-2021, 08:20 AM.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Turn off the lights, take pics with the flash turned on on your camera/phone.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
          Hard to see with all the darkness best to take pic in natural light. Could be ferts too strong curling leaf and i'd take that center big fan off but it's hard to see those leaf colors
          sorry here’s the better photos

Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well she certainly looks healthy green. Sometimes they'll drop during lights out then perk up after abit of light. Also want to know if you water that whole pot now and get maybe 20% water runoff out the bottom? Is the pot on a riser? I would if she were mine now water entire soil then let dry lift up the pot if it feels lighter in 3-4days then water same way. She does not appear to need and food. Looks like you removed that large center fan leaf block those bud sites which is good. Dreco how far away is the light?

The lights are about 20 inches away from the plants highest leaves SoOrbudgal

Comment

Are you watering so that the sides of the pot gets wet? Your RH seems a bit high. If you have the lower first few node leaves near the dirt you can cut those off. Light height seems right, are your lights a true draw of 400 Watts?
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Originally posted by Puglover1 View Post
              Are you watering so that the sides of the pot gets wet? Your RH seems a bit high. If you have the lower first few node leaves near the dirt you can cut those off. Light height seems right, are your lights a true draw of 400 Watts?
              It’s a 2000w light and yes i water with about a gallon every 3 days depending on the soil feel.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X