Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help....PLEASE

Hey Internet,

Started a new grow about a month ago and my plants were doing fine up until about a week ago.... I got two auto flowers, one amnesia haze the other is northern lights. Got them on 18:6 light cycle. and was watering with a little bio grow in the water. The were going great. Last week I started using Bio Bloom and Top max nutrients as well and this week I got some issues arising and I cant tell what's up. Its gotta be something with the nutrients but dunno if its a lack of or too much. I'm using next to nothing in my water, barely even 1ml of each per 1.5L of water. I got the plants in a 40x40x120cm tent, , humidity is at 40-45%, temps of 25'c.....Any help is appreciated PEACE

Too much of mix of different ferts. Where's the air stones for the soil??? That could be one issue lack of air in the soil an small pot?? Better to go big on a pot than too small
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• J420
      J420 commented
      Editing a comment
      fair enough, instructions on the ferts say I can mix them no dramas, but maybe not.... will go back to just my bio grow on next watering... got no air stones... first I've heard of them...one pot is made of mesh so gets plenty of air flow.. the terracotta pot is a different issue but too late to fix that now.. also given that my tent size is pretty small a bigger pot wasn't really an option.

Perilite or lecca clay pepples in the soil to create air pockets. Soil will be less compact an lighter drains better is what " air stones "
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Agree with SoOrbudgal. They want new pots.
      2X4X6 Quictent
      1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
      600w LED (80)
      1000w LED (180)
      2 X Viparspectra P-1000
      2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
      6" battery/usb fans
      Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
      GH trio with Calimagic
      Lung room humidifier
      3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
      ArmorSi, kelp when needed
      Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
      Northern Lights auto
      (Seedsman)
      auto 00 Kush
      (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
      2x Northern lights auto
      1 auto 00 Kush
      1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
      Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• J420
        J420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can I repot at this late stage without causing more damage? They are auto flowers do don't have allot of time . They have almost begun to flower

• Catfish22
        Catfish22 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just repotted 3 autos at 5 weeks old, they all seem happy.
        I actually just topped one of them yesterday. 🙂

If it occurred after changing nutes I would go back to what you were using before you changed

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X