Help with Autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Autoflower

Hey guys, my Blue Dream Autoflower, which I started on April 7, troubles me. I attached some pictures, hoping someone might know what is wrong. I grow on fresh topsoil with some manure added. The plant has lots of sun and it get's some Mega Corp Plant food and since it started to flower some Bud explosion as well, on every second watering. I don't have a ph meter, but I checked last year (tap water plus fertilizer) and it was ok) Does anyone know whats wrong with her? I didn't see the specific issue in the problem guide on the website.
    It gets worse quickly and there seem to be some small white points on the leaves when you zoom in.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

What manure? Some are very hot, some are not.
    What is its time line? How long is it to grow from sprout to harvest? At 13 weeks (or 91 days) it could be that she is almost done, in which remove the dead leaf and drop the grow food, and then the flower food just before you pull it, then run some water trough (flush her).

Comment

• Vanweed
      Vanweed commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure. I think it is basically composted soil from our local nursery. But I added only a little and I had no issues last year. She germinated on April 4 and was then planted in the soil. I think she should be almost done, but the buds are not very dense and more importantly, the oil is still white/clear.

Fried her with the soil and heat Sorry
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Vanweed
      Vanweed commented
      Editing a comment
      The heat could be it was very hot last week, but the other two plants (super lemon haze, no autoflower, still in veggie phase) right next to it are fine. Only one shows very slight yellowing of the leaves at the bottom. What do you mean by "with the soil" ?

Also for future reference, tapwater pH fluxes all the time unless it's a well and it will change also with heavy rain or drought. Just a pH kit for cannabis on Amazon or even litmus paper is better than nothing as long it reads the whole range.
    Happy farming! 🙂🌱
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• Vanweed
      Vanweed commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'll get one for next time!

Thanks for all the replies. I'm still unsure about the white points on the leaves, which are also on one of the other plants I have, but much less. Otherwise, I guess it's probably ti

Comment

Heat is a big problem for some plants I started adding armor si from general organic I don't do autos but when that happens I cut the dead stuff off and make sure they get enough water during these heatwaves I have been putting a tarp up on really hot days and I put a fan out there lol i guess it helps

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X