New grower need nutrient help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower need nutrient help

Hi everybody! New grower here! I have a question about nutrients. I started growing my auto seeds in a soil mix of 11 pounds of coco coir, two bags of fox farm and 1 bad of perlite. So far so good. The sprouts posted were seeds last Saturday. I’m not sure when I should start adding nutrients and what to even start with. I have them on a 18/6 light schedule. Using led lights. Is anyone able to offer some assistance? I’m also growing in a 3 x 5 tent.
    Last edited by Chebudz; 07-04-2021, 12:57 PM. Reason: To correct typo.

I’m having a hard time uploading photos but I have cal mag as well as fox farm trio for my nutrients

Comment

Well, you are using a soil coco mix so initially you shouldn't need nutes. I grow in coco which has no nutes and dont start feeding until it gets it's first set of real leaves. I dont know how long the nutes in your soil/coco mix will last so it's important to be able to read the plant and correct deficiencies when needed. Unfortunately, that just takes experience which is why i strongly advise against beginners starting with auto flower plants as there is no time to correct any issues. Definitely you will want to add nutes during flowering period but may not need any for the first few weeks.

As far as your "what" part of the question, there should be feeding schedules online but also check out the main site as it has everything you need to know on how to grow. Also found this link. https://www.growweedeasy.com/how-muc...nutrients-soil

Comment

Tersky thank you so much for your reply.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X