Boveda humidity packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boveda humidity packs

Jared up some bud, humidity is around 52%. Added a humidity pack (62%), How long does it take to see a correction in the humidity level?
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

I don't know if they will bring it up that much. They are made to keep it stable after you get close. Better at bringing down humidity than raising it.
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

The humidity will likely go up a little over a few hours if the packets aren’t too old but you have a big gap to bridge for one packet (depending on the size of the packet). You can try putting two packets in until the humidity comes up enough but last grow I tried something suggested in a thread that actually worked pretty well - snip a few short lengths of stem/twig and drop them in the jar for a few days (with the packet). The stems obviously have more moisture in them than the leaves and will bring up the moisture level. Take them out once it reaches your desired level. If I recall it was a pretty quick process - maybe a day or two.
      Last edited by DeadlyFruit; 07-04-2021, 10:53 AM. Reason: Edited for a spelling error

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X