Ready to Harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Ready to Harvest?

Looking for a second and hopefully third opinion prior to chopping, as I am at the end of week 8 of flowering pure power and papaya. I will start by saying I had a ton of issues and mistakes on this grow. I'm fairly certain I have light burn on the top of the plants because the plant started flowing too tall. What has concerned me recently is the fan leaves have started browning and becoming light green more than I would expect. They are curling and dropping off, and it appears some of the smaller leaves on buds have begun to brown. I may have flushed and went with just water a bit early(2 weeks ago).

While the pistils look mostly brown, they don't look mostly curled in. The trichomes look mostly white. My bias is to give these one more week, but do you think that will lead to issues given the browning leaves and what I am assuming is perhaps a bit too low on nutrients late in the flowering cycle?
    As always, I appreciate the help!
    Attached Files

Well they look dang good to me but you could pull them down away from the light, yes cut the bloom nute a tad early. Could you use some unsulferated molasses right now in the last weeks of bloom helps but won't green them otherwise let them ride and pull them away from light. They are using all the plants vitamins to boost out those buds an last couple of pics could be foxtail from light stress??
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Agree with SoOrbudgal, some light/heat stress possible. From the pics you posted they look ready anytime. I don't think you should worry about the leaves too much.

In my opinion, it would be ok to give another week if you want and if the tops can't be moved away from the light, you can always harvest those parts and leave the rest for a week.

Great job! Those buds look quite tasty. 😋
      Happy farming!🙂🌱
      2X4X6 Quictent
      1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
      600w LED (80)
      1000w LED (180)
      2 X Viparspectra P-1000
      2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
      6" battery/usb fans
      Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
      GH trio with Calimagic
      Lung room humidifier
      3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
      ArmorSi, kelp when needed
      Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
      Northern Lights auto
      (Seedsman)
      auto 00 Kush
      (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
      2x Northern lights auto
      1 auto 00 Kush
      1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
      Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X