Six weeks - still looking healthy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six weeks - still looking healthy!

We are heading into week 6 here and so far (fingers crossed) my plants are looking good and healthy. I'm still not sure if I need to get a bloom nutrient for them....I used supersoil and so far they look good. I hate to add anything new?
    Attached Files

They look healthy to me nice and green sativa looking leaf so perhaps she'll be a 11-12 bloomer? You'll see changes in leaf in a few wks to a month she'll start draining herself of nutes she's gathered. If you do see lighter leaf shades and yellowing in mid to upper sections then you know she's wanting help. Low bottom yellowing is pretty normal for older flowering plant
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oconnorjoy
      oconnorjoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! My goal this grow is to learn how to keep the plants healthy! I appreciate your input. ps....remember when you said that the auto in the 10 gallon pot would get spindly....I see that now in one of the plants. Lesson for next time....try the 5 gallon pot

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X