Sex of plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex of plant

Here's a update of the plant I have please help me identify the sex please im very new at this no balls just hair like things I don't know if male or female thank you anyone
    Attached Files

Here's a good shot see hairs no sacs any opinions anybody
    Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking male

Y u say that no balls

Comment

Any other opinion if so please 🙏 tell me y u would think it is that gender so I will know im thinking female because white hair's and no pollen sacs showing but I need advice so Info is greatly appreciated thank you everyone..

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't see any white hairs? The stipula those pointy parts near the Y to me i've always seen mostly male when they are so far apart. The females are almost crossed at the stipula. Also a full pic of that plant would help. How old is it?

It's im thinking 8 weeks old close to that if older Here's a Full pic
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it being grown totally outdoors? It may need more time for telling true sex it's a photo period right? Is it a sativa or indica do you know. Of course most grow hybreds nowdays but you'll need long warm sunny days growing outdoors takes longer to sex them also unless it's a clone or feminized seed.

It's been growing outside and gets plenty of sun very healthy plant here's another picture they show they were crossed and one area of the plant has golden hair's on it there ain't no sacs at all through the whole plant and it is indica dominant and has a very strong smell to it ..And I don't know about the see my friend started it out in soil and gave me the plant at two weeks old kinda of a mystery plant to me but everything showing since I've had it is showing female..ty for input
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Your welcome Hood420 like the other comment you can put it in a dark area overnight for at least 12hrs bring it out put it back in darkness for a few times helps to bring out sex of plant like 12/12 under lighting, could take several days. Or else let it ride for longer as is it won't pollinate other females unless those balls get really big and burst pollen, by that time or way before you'll see those little grape clusters. Good luck to you hope it's a girl

Thanks everyone for the information very helpful they were crossed when it was younger but it got bigger and now ther not but the new branches coming in are I really don't know im just going to leave it be and just let it do it's thing and keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

Comment

Agree with all of the above, but one question you didn’t answer (unless I missed it which wouldn’t be the first time 🙂) is where the seeds came from. If you bought them from a reputable seed bank they were either labeled feminized or regular (along with photo or auto). If they were feminized and your plant is healthy there is only a very small chance they will be males. If they were regular seeds I think it is 50/50 (or something close to that). If it was bag seed rather than seed bank then all bets are off - you’ll have to wait to see. All of the above said there is always the chance of a hermie, but that chance goes way down if your plant is healthy. Good luck!

Comment

Two white hair's popped the smorning

Comment

It won't let me post a picture

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X