Discolorations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discolorations

Can anyone tell me what this discoloration on my autos is ? Got two different strains doing the same thing . I'm in 1/2 fox farm ocean forest 1/2 happy frog 25 % perlite under a spider farmer sf 2000 40% plants are 16 days old and growing nicely but both are showing leafs that are discolored. Thanks
    Attached Files

I wouldn’t worry that much. Could easily just be a mutation, one of my plants have the same, didn’t affect it at all 🤷🏼‍♂️ Besides the color change
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      I too have had a couple do that. 2 were Seedsman Lemon auto freebies, one of them being part of my first grow and they grew out fine.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly what mine did.
      Could be a PH problems also as Canuck is suggesting.

I'm a newb grower so I'd defer to CaptainWiese91 's opinion in this case but I use the plant problem link a lot for things like that.

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​
    Danny

Lovin' life...

Grow System:
    DIY RDWC built in 10 gal tote container
    Vipar Spectra p2000 LED full spectrum light
    Vent fan w/carbon filter and assorted fans, airpump, dehumidifiers, etc
    2x4 grow tent

Current Grow: TOO MUCH

made the newb mistake of starting too many plants in my system. 2 Northern Lights autos and 2 Afghans autos

Comment

Do you pH balance your water?
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yes 6.5 ph did a soil test was like 7.0

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X