After Final Flush 8 Weeks Flowering Harvest Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL After Final Flush 8 Weeks Flowering Harvest Advice

So I am on the final moments before harvest but i noticed leaves browning and going in so i need advice to be honest i want to harvest within the week but i feel

I always get nervous in the final moments and harvest too soon how are they looking the first plant big and yellow is gorilla glue Fem and the other two are girl scout cookies

I know the short one underperformed but these seeds we're my free batch with the order so they doing all right for free seeds

My concerns are the browning leaves folding in do i cut them off do my plants look like they are dying i Don't want to risk mold in the final weeks they we're flushed about 3 days ago one of the plants is going purple red the stems are purple on the gorilla glue

I kinda want to harvest next Friday as my Fuse Circuit breaker in my house is getting replaced but only the air flow will be effected cause it's getting replaced during the plants dark period for about 6 hours

So i am concerned about lack of airflow in the tent during that time don't want to risk mold any opinions will be helpful i am watching the trichomes most are milky they seem really close but i don't see any amber should the purpling and pink leaves be of concern to me?

2 in the back are the girl scout cookies and the one in the front is the Gorilla Glue
    Attached Files

You can get a couple battery powered fans for your power outage.
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

Those plants look great. I enjoy the fall colors myself, nothing wrong with those leaves

Comment

I've only harvested one grow. I let these leaves dry up while waiting for amber, the buds got a lot fatter. I started to chop some tops two days after this pic, 3 plants stuffed in a closet. I got enough weed for at least a year, ran out of jar lids, dried and froze a few ounces of popcorn. It's really dark now, it's been in jars since December, and it smells wonderful.Click image for larger version

Name:	20201121_110217.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	522851
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Your plants look great

Comment

Agree with the others.
            your plants looks good! And the colors are spot on in my opinion.
            congrats
            Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
            You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Beautiful grow yep a fan would help for sure, but those sure look great.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I think i might of been Panic harvesting in the past lol my last grow i had Wpm so their was no choice but to harvest early and this is my first grow under Hlg 600r compared to 2 VIPARSPECTRA 600W LED Grow Lights from amazon Sadly one of the plants had issues early on so i don't got 4 in the tent but was to be expected with the free seeds.

Thanks For The Input

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X