droopy plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

droopy plants

Hi, I can't figure out if it's too much water or not enough. I have a moisture gauge and it's measuring fine. The photos are two different plants, I'm also concerned about the yellow leaf at the bottom. Thoughts? Advice?
    Thanks!
    Attached Files

Keep an eye on the weight of the pots. I use that to let me know if they need water or if they can go another night.
    Next time you water, pick the pot up a little and feel how heavy it should be when no water is needed, and then again a few more times every so often to know when to water again. It’ll feel like half the weight when it needs a watering.

The pots both look pretty dry from the photos though, how often do you water/how much?

Also, another thought: what’s the temps been like outside?

Comment

• Coachforlife
      Coachforlife commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually water when my probe shows under 3 for moisture, typically 2-3 days. I water enough to get some runoff at the bottom. The weather has been 68-72 with occasionally 74 degrees.

• Coachforlife
      Coachforlife commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually water when my probe shows under 3 for moisture, typically 2-3 days. I water enough to get some runoff at the bottom. The weather has been 68-72 with occasionally 74 degrees. Interestingly, I put the first plant out of the direct sun, when I went home at noon to check on it, it looked fine, perked up.

First plant looks like it needs water but soil looks wet 2nd one looks like the opposite read the 5 symptoms of over watering on gwe site

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X