BCN Diesel(Crockett Family)??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BCN Diesel(Crockett Family)??

Has anyone ever heard of this strain before and have any information about it, because guy I met had these seeds he had as freebies from DNA Genetics order, it says in the packaging "BCN Diesel xx/250" and nothing else, I would imagine that xx/250 would be a patch number "xx" from 250 packets,also BCN might stand for Barcelona like Kannabika seeds strain suggests, but I haven't been able to find anything yet concerning this strain and I am very curious to hear if anyone have ever heard of or tried it?

RF
    Last edited by Rojofresa; 06-29-2021, 11:25 PM.

I have never heard of it but a very quick search on the interwebs for BCN diesel turned this up. This was the third listing on the first page.

it took 5 minutes.
    but hey, you didn't have to do it...eh.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210627-073858_Chrome.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	522563

2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you search on Seedfinder.eu there is a page for the strains BCN Diesel and BCN Diesel CBD.

Originally posted by Catfish22 View Post
    I have never heard of it but a very quick search on the interwebs for BCN diesel turned this up. This was the third listing on the first page.

it took 5 minutes.
    but hey, you didn't have to do it...eh.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210627-073858_Chrome.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	522563
    I'm not sure if you did read that post too stoned or you just couldn't concentrate well what you read, but anyway like stated in the original post it was also only BCN Diesel that I could find, but those seeds are not BCN Diesel from Crockett Family seeds or are they?

To clear up it once again I was looking information that I can't find on strain called BCN Diesel from Crockett Family Seeds that is "limited edition" and there is no information in DNA Genetics page and neither do Crockett Family Seeds. So if someone has info on those seeds I would be happy! It is limited edition that has 250 packs of 10 seeds made only.

Comment

Heres all I find, nothing 'bout this with Crockett family.
      Lowest price ➡️ Cannabis seedsBCN Diesel CBD✔️ brandsKannabia Seeds- fast shipping ✔️ Check now!

BCN Diesel CBD from Kannabia Seeds is feminized cannabis seeds obtained from a cross between BCN Diesel and a CBD rich strain.

Comment

I'll try to get a photo of the packet to clear up bit on the confusion. I'm also finding only the kannabia seeds version of the bcn diesel too. I'm just extremely curious what those seeds/strain are, it is for sure extremely rare because there is only 250 packs available of them.

Comment

Trying to find some information by asking around some breeders and people who are more involved in strains. Hoping to get some good info about flowering time, genotype, growth qualities and most of all the history and the story behind this "rare strain".

I did get the photo from the packet after some digging!

Anyway if you have any information regarding this strain please let me know here!

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
            UndergroundFarmer commented
            Editing a comment
            If it's handwritten, you can bet your bippy that they are indeed rare and won't show up on an internet search. (Except for this page)

Yes, they are indeed handwritten! Haven't heard anything from Crockett Family yet, but I hope they will be able to give some info regarding this strain!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X