Help! What’s wrong with my baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! What’s wrong with my baby?

I thought she had a nitrogen deficiency at first so I gave her some cal mag with nitrogen, ph balanced to 6 like with all feedings. Now some of her leaves show purpleish-brown spots so I gave her a healthy dose of potassium from Dyna Bloom, also adjusted. 1.5ml of it in a half gallon of water- I only watered her a few days ago so I gave her less water to not cause overwatering.

Her buds are also incredibly small but according to the Seedsman info she’s supposed to have been harvested last week. I read that sometimes those estimated flowering times are off though, is that true? Someone else suggested chopping her down already but I think she can be saved.

She is also currently overwatered because I kept giving her nutes to combat the possible deficiencies. But she was clawing before that happened.

What should I do?

edit: Soil is FFOF in a 5 gallon fabric pot, using dyna bloom in small amounts and my last soil ph test was okay.
    Attached Files

Nitrogen at this point is dangerous. I would give a really deep flush and see if it can bounce back. After it stabilizes some you can feed P&K nutrients in moderation. At this point I think you're cooking it with too much nitrogen. I once cooked a plant in a matter of hours by pouring homemade concentrated nitrogen nutrients in the soil instead of the dilution. Since then I never keep nutrients in similar containers.

Comment

• Stahlherz420
      Stahlherz420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wouldn’t flushing cause overwatering? I’ve never flushed a plant before and she’s already soaking
      Last edited by Stahlherz420; 06-26-2021, 11:12 PM.

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      Not if your soil drains well. I think you may be in more trouble with an overabundance of nitrogen in the soil.

Okay, thank you!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X