• Show
Clear All

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    Xiaomi Bluetooth mijia

Leave a comment:

• jamesphoto
    replied
    Just pushing the buttons to see how far you will go before snapping... Ha. Ha. Ha. Guess I got my answer!

Thank you for the link. You are right - 'Add to Cart'. Happy growing!!!

Leave a comment:

• grouchyoldman
    commented on 's reply
    You Trollin me Son.... doan be trollin me, makes me Grouchy and you don't wanna see Grouchy! Jus sayin.

Check here for those widgets:

PS, price went down, 12 for $20 "Add to Cart!"
    Last edited by grouchyoldman; 06-26-2021, 03:59 PM.

• jamesphoto
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you sir. Can you provide the link? There seems to be many available with about the same price range.

After a few tokes are you really a grouchy old man???😃😃😃

• grouchyoldman
    replied
    Hi jamesphoto I've tried a few different models and the little black cubes at 4 for $12 seem like the best value. They aren't adjustable but they were +- 1% accurate right out of the box.

Google the "Hygrometer Salt Test" to see how accurate and consistent whichever ones you buy are.

Leave a comment:

• jamesphoto
    started a topic Best hygrometer on Amazon???

Best hygrometer on Amazon???

Hey all! What is the best hygrometer purchase to make on Amazon? This year I'm moving past my 'newbie' stage and got 4 growing outside. Once harvest time comes in gonna have more then I ever had (always grew just 2 in the tent). What is the best (accurate)meter to purchase. I read the Amazon reviews and many who buy the multi packs have issues with them having different readings. Thanks in advance!

Provide the link if you don't mind...
    Last edited by jamesphoto; 06-26-2021, 06:58 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X