What is up with this plant???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is up with this plant???

The seeds for this plant were given to a buddy of mine by me sometime last year. They were from a batch of "Freebies" that I got I believe from Crop King. The seeds were labeled Church #5, he germinated the seed and transplanted into a five gallon bucket on January 1st 2021. He finally had gotten discouraged after so long and did a serious trim job to this plant. The buds are long and thick, no trichomes or smell, none at all! My question to you guys is, have you ever seen anything like this before? I tried going to Crop King and see if I could find the strain but to no avail. I even went to Seedsman thinking possibly it came from them but nothing there either. So if anyone can shed some light on this almost 7 month old plant please feel free to reply. It had been an indoor grow but now he says he's just gonna set it outside and see what happens. Thanks in advance, hope the pictures help some but after he trimmed all the sugar leaves I can't make heads or tales out of it!
    Attached Files

I reckon it's a hemp plant....
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Sure let it sit outside it's all messed up anyway. 7 months old LOL is this a joke cause it sure looks like one
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldandintheway
        oldandintheway commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the comment, I think?? No it's not a joke, I would never have believed it had I not seen it myself. I agree it's totally screwed up, I had never seen anything like this before. Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Here try this : https://www.zamnesia.com/2710-greenh...feminized.html
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• oldandintheway
        oldandintheway commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Buck for the response, I'll check out the link, thanks again!

Well i don't know what it was planted in but it sure was over fed and unfortunitly miss handled by clipping it that way. Wonder if the stigmas were all clipped away?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I have seen that before. I was driving through Kansas and stopped at KOA for the night. There were fields and fields of this stuff growing nearby, some fifteen feet tall no exaggeration. Industrial hemp, volunteered. Probably been growing like that and seeding itself every year since Lincoln was President

Comment

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          I was stationed at Ft. Riley in KS. There's huge old help fields out there. They stretch for miles and miles. The pics posted by the OP look like just like them ( minus that trim job).

Since the questioned was posted in regards to the plant my friend put it outdoors with his others and it "Miraculously" has come back to life and is now beginning to produce buds. I'll get a picture next time I go over for a visit and repost it's progress. Thanks so much to everyone who commented, I greatly appreciate it, thanks again!

Comment

Since my last post on this weird ass plant it has gone crazy and is flowering all over. Go figure,
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Nothing strange about this really. Given the right enviornment MJ can go for over year, bloom & reveg and re bloom again this is what this plant has done. All those single leaf are signs of reveg and stress.

your plant is revegging

Comment

• billyboy
            billyboy commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup ...

you have two choices, take this plant down and start over, or, wait until the leaves look regular and start over......it is similar to monster cropping and you can have great results, if you switch over now you will have a very bad harvest, let it veg until it stabilizes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X