Newbie first autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie first autoflower

Hey so I need some help my plant doesn’t look good she was beautiful yesterday and earlier today but now she looks not happy and I don’t know what to do any advice please greatly appreciate it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jay1245; 07-10-2021, 02:49 AM. Reason: Need some help my plant looks sick

I think she's right size for age.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok cool she looks good huh I’m bout to post update on the other post Still don’t know sex of the one plant but this one looks ok thanks

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey question for you does my plant look healthy

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey I’m going to post pictures I think I have a sick plant any advice please let me know I don’t know what I should do or what it is

Hi. I'm a new grower as well (1 year). I have noticed from the plants I have grown (10-12) is that once they pop their head out of soil it is a slow grow for 7-10 days. Then they hit a spot where they take off like a rocket and will (almost) double in size every other day. As a new grower you may want to try to track your grow using the app 'Grow With Jane'. Happy growing!
    Mother Earth Coco/Perlite 70/30
    Canna Coco Or
    Happy Frog soil
    Fox Farms nutrients trio
    Smart pots
    Vivosun tent, LED lite & fan

Semper Fi brothers and sisters!

Comment

Appears on schedule, on glide path. These Auto BlueBerry Domina are both 14 days from sprout. The plant on the right yielded 1.5 oz. more than it's sister.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your pots - do you like the one on the L or the fabric bags better?

She’s getting bigger
      Attached Files

Comment

Does she look ok she looks a like she just woke up lol but other then that does she look good to y’all
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          She's filling out nicely

• Jay1245
          Jay1245 commented
          Editing a comment
          Check out my updates on my beautiful plate

Hey check her out day 23 doing a little super cropping I guess that’s what it’s called when you fold the leaves down so the lower nods get light but she it looking really really really good and 23 days I think she is perfect my first autoflower in nature’s super soil and roots organic and just water and a little recharge and some greatwhite mycorrhiza that’s all any advice let me know thanks everyone for checking out my plants
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Now Jay1245 bending the branch over is called LST low stress training. Breaking a branch is called supercropping it creates a knuckle. Allow the plant to rest cause she's making buds which is gonna stress her plant body too much play stunts auto growth during flower. FYI

• Jay1245
          Jay1245 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey SoOrbudgal I appreciate your advice so should I not do any LST on her cuz she has a bunch of but sites Underneath and I don’t want them to not get the light they need what is the best option in my situation

Hey was wondering if I need to add a top dressing to feed my super soil or should I just do so recharge and some water

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          It really doesn't look like it needs anything to me. I thought super soil feeds the entire grow? Do you have any bloom food? You don't want much N cause it's fixing to flower and she's pretty green.

SoOrbudgal Ok just thought I’d ask and that’s what I was hoping i mean that’s what it says just add water just didn’t know if I should add a little something to give it a little bit of a booster what kind of bloom food should I get if you have any advice on a good one by chance just would hate to mess her up you know I appreciate you advice I know everyone is different and has different way of growing just try my own way but still doesn’t hurt to ask for a little advice lol thanks for your time frfr

Comment

Hey everyone so this is 28 days grape cookies autoflower update
          Attached Files

Comment

Having trouble here thought she was doing good now this is happening anyone have so helpful advice
            Attached Files

Comment

• Catfish22
              Catfish22 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like nitrogen excess. Did you top dress your soil anyway?
              If you are giving bloom booster it should not have a lot of N in the NPK ratio on the label.

• Jay1245
              Jay1245 commented
              Editing a comment
              Catfish22 hey I kinda figured it was nitrogen toxicity so I did a purified water ph to 7 and ran 3 gallons of water through her I have not done any top dressing or any bloom straight water and recharge and that’s it I have only watered with recharge once and all other watering has been straight water I don’t know what kind of bloom or flower to use with my roots organic and Natures super soil mix so if anyone has any advice what I should get to help my baby out I’d definitely would be appreciative of it the clawing just started a day or two ago and I have a few spots on her bottom leaves but she is still growing but anything y’all can help a new grower out would be greatly appreciated thanks girls and lady’s love this community y’all are awesome thanks

• Jay1245
              Jay1245 commented
              Editing a comment
              Catfish22 hey so I took some new pictures of my baby the leaves look a little off any idea what I need to do to fix her

Jay1245 hard to tell on my phone but by the droopy leaf tips I’m thinking too much nitrogen. Not sure how to rectify that with your soil but I would be giving ph water only for a few waterings.
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Jay1245
              Jay1245 commented
              Editing a comment
              I did a flush last night cuz that’s what I thought it was but I haven’t done any top dressing or any bloom she has been dark the whole grow and now she looks a little bit better but it’s only been 24 hours so I will keep everyone posted on what’s going on thanks for the advice homegrown

• Jay1245
              Jay1245 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey homegrown I’m going to post new photos of my autoflower the leaves look weird any ideas on what it could be

Hey so my plant looks to be doing good but I woke up and the leaves look weird any advice on what it is or what to do to fix her
            Attached Files

Comment

• homegrown
              homegrown commented
              Editing a comment
              i dont see any real issues that stand out J, can you be more specific? middle pic, i see a little variegation on one leaf but thats nothing to worry about. I think they look ok.

• Jay1245
              Jay1245 commented
              Editing a comment
              homegrown ok I’m going to take better pictures of my plant and post them just want to make sure I don’t have any deficiencies I don’t know what kind of flower nutrients with the super soil cuz I feel like my plant is not going to fully flower Decent colas but she is only at 34 days from sprout and it’s my first autoflower just trying to make it fully mature you know it’s hard not knowing anyone to help out and I don’t want to feel like I am overthinking it and be asking a thousand question I appreciate you taking the time to help I greatly appreciate it for real for real thanks I’m going to post some new and better pictures k thanks

Check them out they do look healthy though
            Attached Files

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wouldn't let those removed leaves sit on top of your soil. I don't see anything bad, have those circled leaves changed at all? I wouldn't worry about anything right now.

Puglover1 I haven’t seen any more but I will keep you updated any advice on what kinda flower nutrients to go with my super soil and roots organic soil I feel she might be small for a 34 day old plant I thought it would get bigger then this she’s really not stretching like the bud sites are getting bigger but the plants stretch hasnt Happened not that I can see just thought it would be bigger in size thanks I took off the leaves thank for telling me appreciate that thanks again

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Jay - One thing if you can, use the 'picture' icon to load your pics then when we click on them to enlarge to study/view they're more crisp, clear. I don't know about using super soil. You could search the forums, or make a new post just with that question. I use Flower Fuel, some use Big Buds and other bloom boosters early on with autos. Not sure of your training method tie downs, could you try releasing one/some and see if they stretch more? Autos do their thing I've learned, with my current two dwarves. The other is stretching, it's 10 weeks old, I released the plant hooks I had on branches, pinning them down for a little while to get even light. Your budlets look good, they'll be stacking soon.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X