Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early days indoor grow - short timelapse (more to come)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early days indoor grow - short timelapse (more to come)

Here it is, currently just a couple of days growth. I'm using a raspberry pi to take pics at 10 minute intervals, then once every day building a video and posting it to my site (I'm not promoting it by the way, it's just the easiest thing I could think of for hosting the video as all it takes is moving the file to the html folder).
    Apologies for the jarring movements, those will eventually be cut when I have more frames and a longer video overall. I'll be sticking around the forum in the mean time, this is my first go with coir so I'm probably going to have a lot of questions.
    PS. if anyone has any ideas on how I can best anchor the pi cam for the next 3 months I'm all ears.
    Last edited by cr0sis; 06-23-2021, 01:01 AM.
    Outdoors - Super skunk with LST and topping in Coir/Soil/perlite mix - sunny, south facing garden space.
    Indoors - Four Stardawg photoperiod feminised, 1mx1m tent, passive intake, active exhaust/carbon filtering, coir/perlite mix, advanced nutrients pH perfect micro grow bloom, 250W LED (500W MH lamp equivalent) - scrog (to come), 20L fabric pots

That is insanely cool. May I have more please, sir?
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Haha thanks! There's more already, but there's also less already... I removed a lot of frames from the start where the position of the camera changed a bunch. I'll be upping the frames per second (only 9 at the moment) as time goes by, so it'll look a lot smoother. Thanks for the kind words.
      Outdoors - Super skunk with LST and topping in Coir/Soil/perlite mix - sunny, south facing garden space.
      Indoors - Four Stardawg photoperiod feminised, 1mx1m tent, passive intake, active exhaust/carbon filtering, coir/perlite mix, advanced nutrients pH perfect micro grow bloom, 250W LED (500W MH lamp equivalent) - scrog (to come), 20L fabric pots

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
        TOKABIGONE commented
        Editing a comment
        ! love it! Very cool! Wait don't start it yet, I gotta go make some popcorn, lol. Seriously great idea if you do an entire grow I would think we might learn something good from it. Good luck!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X