X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time grower male or female?

Hey guys,
    please help.
    I am currently on my first grow and I’m slightly confused as to what these little sack/flower bud looking things are.
    I have an idea that this plant is a hermie/hermaphrodite but just thought I’d check first before I either get rid of it or move to a different location. It has all the female parts like the pistils and the buds are growing and starting to form the white crystals.. but also these little “flower bud” type parts??

Tia

Should have read about all the female parts - they are called caylxes - female parts - that's where they grow seeds if they are ever fertilized.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hey, thanks for your help, but it didn’t really answer my question. A few opinions on this are that this is part of the bud and that I am not to worry. but also I’m curious is the plant worth keeping if it actually starts to produce seeds from these,
      ?
      many thanks

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        They are part of the bud -

Yes your question was answered, hence the reason for a picture of a female part.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yes they're female, Yay! They will not produce seeds if there are no males in the area to do the nasty deed. Keep em, nurture em,and enjoy em. Also, click on the three bars at the top of the page and go to growing basics, start reading and don't stop.
        Last edited by PRIMO; 06-22-2021, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Yes she's a female but please read this https://www.growweedeasy.com/preflowers
          This site has all the info you need to grow top shelf bud.
          Also this.... https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X