Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@panalilies - Did you escape the tornado last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puglover1
    replied
    I had fallen asleep on the couch watching TV, got up to move to bed after midnight, the dogs wouldn't go outside bc of the hard rain. I let them out around 3 am, checked the closet, it was in the upper 60's so I turned off the tower fan and left a door ajar. At 10 am it was 84F in there, and chilly outside. I took my garbage & recycling taken out, neighbor picking up sticks and branches, I don't have much left to lose after two storms 10 years apart.

Glad you have a new AC unit coming tomorrow. I think my clothes dryer is on its way out but the AC is more important right now. I need to water/feed plants today, they're hot & thirsty. Here is this morning - two dwarfs with hard buds on top, and Chewy who I laid down and is growing new shoots like crazy, needs some 'plucking'. Click image for larger version

Name:	Jun21Trio.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	521660Click image for larger version

Name:	Jun21Chewy1.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	521661Click image for larger version

Name:	Jun21Chewy2.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	521662

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    replied
    Hey! My basement had some flooding, according to my BF. I slept thru everything that happened, except waking up to close the windows when the rain started. Im thankful for these cool days coming, turns out our AC had no freon. Our unit is 40 years old too so we have a new unit being put in Tuesday. I think things are going well on the growing side, kinda slow. No buds starting to form yet. I watered them yesterday, but Ill post some pictures when the lights come on at 5. How are your babies looking? Just fattening up?

Leave a comment:

• @panalilies - Did you escape the tornado last night?

Thinking about you up there. Also, how're things growing? Great, I hope!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X