420 helpers unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

420 helpers unite

I am new grower, and very green. I started a plant from seed n she has grown great thus far. I recently transplanted her n she didn't react great but has begun coming back to her old self (approx 4 days since new pot). I was worried so I bout a tester and the meter reads lowest level in acidic direction. Also the needle is buried on high moisture level as well. I tried the meter on my other plants n so far it reads the same 4 everything.... so im wondering if it's the meter. I really want to grow her to flower stage n harvest her, any suggestions or ideas economically I can take to make soil conditions better? Should I get ph increase product ... or maybe wait n let the new soil she was planted in balance out on its own? 1st pic is of my gurl now , 2nd pic shows how leaves were looking 1st day after reporting, some still do but they are beginning to get back the dark green to them now.... Help help

ok.... side note... it won't let me upload pics n I just don't know what to do to get them in the post...still hopin to get some feedback if possible please n ty.

4:19.... u got a min
    Medium: potting soil w/epsom, bark bits, osmocote
    Added foxfire growbig 1 1/2 tsp/gallon
    Light: outside full sun/ natural
    bag-seed 3/1/21
    Level of experience: 0.00000 😂😂 but I love my plants n 4:20 friendly, self-sufficient is in the line-up!!! All tips n experience is appreciated!!! Please and thank ya

4:19 ...... u got a minute???
    ~~~~Rockhound~~~

Welcome to the forum Rockhound , you'll like it here! 99% are friendly and helpful. First of all take that meter and throw it as far as you can into the river, lol! Sorry but they are a worthless ripoff. Get some pH test strips for your pH in and out. For water weigh a dry pot then a wet one then when you think it may get dry weigh again. This way you'll know exactly when to water. Also we really need your grow specs to be able to diagnose any issue. See the bottom of my post as an example of what we need to know. You can go to your account page then scroll down to signature and enter your info and save. It will appear on each of your posts. You'll figure out the pic thing soon, they really do help too. Good luck, grower!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

I appreciate the warm welcome and I will figure out this picture thing, workin on it now. I will also fig out exactly what to put as specs but for now I will give u basic info. She is growin outside on front porch in cut off plastic barrel , 22in across 14 in tall. Atm I am not feeding nutrients, did order some but haven't administered anything but water. I did make a mix wit potting soil and put Epsom oscomote and pine bark nuggets , I made up the mixture in approx 2 1/2 bags of soil. The barrel I drilled holes approx 2-3 apart all the way around the side bottom part and all over on the bottom. I laughed hard at ur comment to throw the meter away lol and will see if maybe I can get my 10$ back ... I put the meter in a pot I had that was fully dry n it all read the same. I appreciate ur patience as I fig out how to put more detailed info in my post and pics as well... thank u again 4 ur time and experience, I am very glad to b on a site like this wit all the input!!
      bag-seed 3/1/21
      Level of experience: 0.00000 😂😂 but I love my plants n 4:20 friendly, self-sufficient is in the line-up!!! All tips n experience is appreciated!!! Please and thank ya

~~~~Rockhound~~~

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.
        bag-seed 3/1/21

~~~~Rockhound~~~

Comment

I have no idea what exactly I did or if u can even view lol.... hopin I didn't put all my goodies out for the world to see hahha lmk if u can view the pics
          bag-seed 3/1/21

~~~~Rockhound~~~

Comment

Got it, looks pretty healthy so your doing some thing right. I don't really like imgur for pics but it's ok. 2 ways to post from here. Below you typing you see the little camera icon which you click then click upload below that. This gives the viewer the ability to scroll thru multiple pics if they don't enlarge them, so they still need to view each one by click from your post. Sometimes this method is difficult so I just use the upload attachments button where you click each one at a time but it's easier to attach. It's really all good if we can see them. I'm following, grow on!
            Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
            Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
            Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
            Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
            Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
            i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
            My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
            make pH correction unnecessary
            Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
            8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
            Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
            Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X