Seeking closet arrangement advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking closet arrangement advice please

My nephew replaced the ceiling exhaust fan, removed the upper shelf, and centered the rod that holds the lights. The lights were lowered. I put a shower curtain rod in place of the closet rod bc the clip fans fit it better. I set the mini humidifier on the shelf bc it was getting late, I want to use a pot of wet coco coir instead of the wicking towel/water basin/fan in the corner. See pics, could I put the humidifier under the wire shelf, between the pots above it? Would the mist rise above and not affect the pots' bottoms? Would you place the pot of wet cc in the corner where the wicking/basin is, or elsewhere like on the floor or lower shelf, on a saucer? I have a clip fan that I want to put back on its base and set it on top of Something, sturdy but not too heavy, so that it's higher than the pots to provide air movement for the plants, not sure what to use as a riser -?? I could place it on one end of the wire shelf that holds the pots. If I get rid of the wicking basin I'll have another fan to use for air circ. Thanks for any advice or other ideas. I'm a girl who's good at math, science not so much.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Bonjour toi @Puglover1 et je te souhaite un bon début de la semaine !! Well advices I don't, I think your doing real fine. Oh just one little question , where is your fan ? I don't see it..!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bonjour Farmbuck. Exhaust fan is a strong bathroom ceiling fan that vents into the attic with tubing to the eaves, it kind of blends into the ceiling next to the attic opening. Clip fans are here and there for light heat and moisture wicking, I have 4 of those, 3 different brands.

I guess I'll just Let It Be.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I know !! I'm no help either here for giving you some advices to how to make some changes... Désolé mon amie !!

Yes Let it be !!

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupLet It Be (Remastered 2009) · The BeatlesLet It Be℗ 2009 Calderstone Productions Limited (a division of Universal...

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmbuck Merci beaucoup, mon ami. I'm in a Monday mood, gloomy yet cooler weather, feeling tired and lazy. Energy will kick in later, I hope. The boys (pets) and the girls will get fed & watered, if nothing else gets done today.

Good Morning Puglover1 Your nephew did you good! Just set it up to what is most comfortable and convenient for you to work on. Things in reach, etc. You know what you're doing, I've seen that!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, he's a good helper when he's available. It is set up but in a hurry. I'm concerned about humidifier placement vs pot bottoms not getting dry enough. And trying to think of what I can set a desk fan on to raise it's height yet not fall over, nor be too heavy on the wire shelf. Thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X