49 day veg couple issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR 49 day veg couple issues

Hello again, roughly 50 day into veg in a 2.5 gallon pot, 50/50 vigro potting soil, and vigro perlite. Watering every 2 days roughly little less then half a gallon normally . Used vigoro 5-3-3 plant tone 2 days ago. Some of the leaves looking funny. Just wondering what you think.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210618_224442.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.77 MB ID:	521224Click image for larger version  Name:	20210618_224454.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.74 MB ID:	521225Click image for larger version  Name:	20210618_224520.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.60 MB ID:	521226Click image for larger version  Name:	20210618_224451.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.35 MB ID:	521227

I upgraded from the 5 gallon spacebucket to a 44 gallon trashcan. 2 fan to 4 fan. My 6 cfl bulbs, to a 300w growstar UFO.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210618_230043.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.57 MB ID:	521223

I've had some other issues throughout the last month. But she keeps growing. Just never has looked great.. It is a unknown bagseed as well.

It looks over watered and unhealthy. Why such a small pot? So you’re growing in a trash can? Whats the airflow, temp and humidity like in there? I’m thinking you’re growing in a sauna in my mind

Comment

55% humidty, 70-80°f. 4 x 120mm fans. 2 vent, 2 exhaust. It's in my kitchen. 2.5 gallon was biggest lowes had that would fit in my original space bucket. Click image for larger version

Name:	received_5646813392026312.jpeg
Views:	232
Size:	325.1 KB
ID:	521344

it's still a small enclosure with limited grow space, what would be the point of getting a bigger one?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        What about when it’s in flower ? You have room for it in that space ?
        Never seen this before I just say.

What about the Ph levels ?
      could easily just be a Ph problem.
      but 2,5 gallon it’s maybe already root bound.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Looks unfortuitly to confined of space and grow medium seems off with nutes.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yea, I wanted to switch to flower earlier, but she keeps looking shitty. Ph in medium is <7.0 at roots. Over watering probabaly is the initial issue. I'm not doing the up to 1 knuckle horseshit anymore. It doesn't work.

I did add 2 teaspoons of vigiro 5-3-3 but it was looking rough prior to that. Was hoping it needed nutrients.

I have a 4x4 vivison tent in my amazon cart. But at my current residence I have nowhere to put it short of making my kids share a room. It out grew the 5 gallon spacebucket super fast. I suck at LST obviously.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            7,0 is way to high for coco coir !

You should be around 5,5-6,5 in PH ..
            maybe this is the problem. ?

It's less than 7. Using filtered tap water. I was told my last plant died because I was using bottled water. Also haven't watered recently, 3 days or 4 days. Re-opened all the drainage holes on bottom been trying dry it out more. I may of had a drainage problem.

Would the 4 day old water ph be higher?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Depends on what it’s in the water and what kind of supplements and fertilizer maybe ?
            It could fluctuate if not it’s been stabilized fx.

It’s hard to LST when you only have inches either direction to work with. Don’t beat yourself up. You kept a plant alive, growing inside a bucket longer than I would’ve bet it would live.

Comment

Nice shot of your kitty cat.

My only question would be - Is vigora? suitable for cannabis plants?
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
              TOKABIGONE commented
              Editing a comment
              That cat has been stealing leaves. He's got that 100 yard stare into that plant, lol!

IMO SpaceBound , you have a definite pH problem. Generally coco needs to be 5.5pH to not more than 6.5 so you are high and your leaves show it. Try close to 5.5 water flush and wait a couple days for new growth. If that looks good stay at that level or + a bit.to 6.0 then vary a little f
            Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
            Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
            Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
            Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
            Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
            i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
            My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
            make pH correction unnecessary
            Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
            8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
            Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
            Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X