Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain more about Hermaphrodite and can I do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone explain more about Hermaphrodite and can I do now?

I have 4 autoflower strains from ROYAL QUEEN SEEDS and they are all in late or mid flowering stage. In the pictures they all have these seed sackes popping from the nodes they all have the same symptoms can I treat it? Or do I harvest early better? And I don't need any seeds anyways so how can I atleast stop it? And lastly can I remove those sacks with my hands?
    Attached Files

Those seed sacks are called calyx. That’s what the bud itself is made of. They are meant to grow a seed inside. But without male pollen they dont produce seeds. They swell up. Those hangin on the branch are called pre flowers. All is well nothing to worry about

Comment

No worries all looks good they are just swelling and opening up resins forming buds this is how it's forming those buds that will later on in several weeks be ready to harvest. Just stay doing what your doing, don't cut back feeding yet if you are. Use more of a bloom nute less nitrogene, plenty of long lighting at least 18hrs.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X