Blonde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blonde

i need some help,i have 2 plants that should be making bud ,they got to warm do to my son changing heater when i was in the hospital.then i left a light on one night and now they quit working on buds ,started growing taller ,and are now making the little white things and preparing to go back into making buds on the new tops what should i be doing?

Hi blonde, Your plants have reveged from the heat and light goofs but they will continue to make good viable plants if you just now treat them like preflower plants and switch schedule to 12/12 if you have not done so and feed and water as your schedule dictates. They will finish with a harvest but idk if that will be as good as if they had flowered normally. I suggest you go to the main site and study the tutorials and other info there whether you have already or not. Way too much info for a quick read. Also when asking a question it is mandatory to have your grow specs and pics help too. Welcome aboard and good growing!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I agreed totally with TOKABIGONE we really need more informations.

hi
    sorry i have a problem remembering all the right terms ,so rather than say the wrong one i just let someone tell me until it sticks .Most of what you said i knew and have already done but was still not sure i was right ,since the other 3 are just not wanting to do any great things either .I did not however know about the pictures and all the other info sorry ,i guess i am to informal .

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      It helps alot @blond when we get a photo and know more about containers, soil or food. It becomes a science lesson and those willing and wanting to pursue growing good weed need to educate themselves about the plants needs.

Sorry blonde if I sounded a bit overbearing, It's not really mandatory to have your specs to ask a question but it really does help
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

the more info you can supply, the better the possible answers....Ultimately a picture can give all of us a better idea if it is accompanied by how you are growing the plants
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X