Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NL#5 X Haze(SS) and Do Si Dos OG(OSS)

Hi,

Has someone any experience or tips on NL#5 X Haze from Sensi Seeds and for Do Si Dos OG from Original Sensible Seeds?

Have been reading and searching a lot of information about those two strains and saw in growdiaries.com that Do Si Dos OG had some phenomenal phenos that had rock solid buds that were decent sized and very nice and uniform structure. Also NL#5 X Haze should have some stellar phenos, but I had feeling that they would be bit harder to find, but still it has humongous buds and so forth yields too, but some of the best phenos would take 14 weeks to ripe fully. Im wondering if anyone have tried SOG with these specific strains and be able to find any good phenos for that use?

Also saw some photos from one NL#5 X Haze that had had only 8 days of veg from seed and they all were huge plants with even bigger buds. At least there has been lot of buzz around it in past years like yearly 2000 and 90's, I'm not sure if there is much growers that go for the old "genes" or are everyone after those new Westcoast genes?

Throw your feedback on those strains if you have hands-on experience or have some red knowledge too, all welcome!

Cheers!

I can highly recommend Reserva Privada strain called Strawberry Banana and from DNA Purple Wreck and Cannalope Haze. Those are some killer stuff. Purple Wreck has been the purplest plant I have ever seen, extremely beautiful. Strawberry Banana is strong af and never saw any bad phenos and few with extremely dense nugs, unreal strain. Cannalope is excellent day smoke, has nice smell to it, but that taste is bit faint.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X