AUTOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUTOs

Hey everyone! I seem to be receiving conflicting info in regards to light schedule for autos. I've heard 24/0 (no way I'm going to do that...unless someone would like to volunteer to pay 1/3 my electric bill. Just kiddin') I've also heard 18/6 or and 12/12.

I've never "knowingly" grown an auto before so I'm gathering as much info as possible. I don't plan on starting it until early July

I've done 18/6 90% of time with autos. Yes i've done 12/12 on them when i toss photos into flower. But only last couple weeks on auto harvest, did not affect outcome. Party on
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Many run 20/4, more light more bud.

Comment

I ran 24/0 over the winter. It helped keep my temp stable. Now in the warmer months I'm running 18/6 for my autos.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

24/0 can be successful with some plants and stress others. The safe zone is 20/4 and you'll end up with the same yields and plant size. I was taught that plants need rest. I used to run 24/0. I switched to 20/4 never seen any difference compared to 24/0. Other than my electric bill being cheaper. The main thing is consistency and patience. Be consistent with watering and feeding times, lighting time, nutrients and supplements. Meaning dont make any sudden changes. I personally run my smart pots completely dry before watering again. I use cold water along with running them dry to mildly stress them. This will force the plant to protect itself by adding more trichome hairs. My last auto grow I harvested over 700 grams of dry buds off 8 plant and one is still growing. The plant should run 15-16 weeks. I also dose lots of silica and vitamin b with magnesium to help with stress because I top and lollipop my plants. I've provided photos of my last grow and the plant thats still growing. Ethos, Mephisto, RocBudinc and Gas Reaper Genetics are in this grow.

Comment

Mixed grow of autos at day 65

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X