Make or female?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make or female?

I got the 3 free feminized seeds from a buddy who ordered 5. They are supposed to be blueberry autoflower. 2 of the 3 look very similar one does not. I’m a newbie to growing and I’m worried that I could have a male or two. All planted and came up at the same time. 4 pics. All 3 and a close up of each. Thanks I’m advance for any input.
    Last edited by Bigj; 06-14-2021, 07:09 PM. Reason: Or different variety

There female

Comment

White hairs tell you it’s a girl

Comment

There's a critter on a leaf in your 2nd pic. Looks like new leaves about to open in the middle.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Bigj
          Bigj commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have a go to to keep them off? I really appreciate you responding. Also what do you make of the all around difference in looks of the middle one versus the other 2?

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like some kind of a cricket

From what I see they look like females bit I could be wrong. Could you set us a clear close up side shot? Top down is not ideal for this.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

They all look females to me I see white hair.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Comment

• panalilies
              panalilies commented
              Editing a comment
              I am a new grower myself, but I know that you are going to want to start keeping those budding areas dry. Rain/water can produce mold on them (it could just be the pic but they look wet to me)

• Bigj
              Bigj commented
              Editing a comment
              They are definitely wet. I am growing them outside so they see rain. Oh my!

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              They needed more sunlight to be big an strong prior to flower. Autos do what they want when they want. So your plants said enough cool wet i'm just going to produce now like it or not. Sorry but autos like long warm daytimes an protection from too much water.

Please read this: https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-male-female
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

This is a male, see the dif?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X