Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowing leaves despite nutrient feeds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Yellowing leaves despite nutrient feeds.

Hi all, hoping I could get some expert advice.
    Got three unhappy plants that have developed yellow/ yellowing leaves wrinkling of new growth. Each plant is a different strain and one is a photoflower. The yellowing seems to be spreading from the base, up the plants. Plants were also re-potted two weeks ago, but the yellowing had started before that. I believe it is nitrogen or maybe zinc deficiency but I could be wrong. Multiple feeding attempts have not resolved the issue. Fed with 3.5/3.5/3.5 NPK general use liquid fertiliser, diluted as instructed, then pH’d to 6.5 (citric acid) using a probe. Fed once a week but only recently since these issues have arisen. setup is currently outside, but only for two weeks, before that, in a greenhouse. Soil is a mix of homemade soil, compost, with perlite at the bottom and somewhat thoroughout the soil for drainage. Pots drain fine when watered.
    I have also used a different batch of fertiliser last week, which also contain micronutrients such as zinc, but I have not seen any improvement.

I feel like I must be missing something obvious or I am being dumb. I am aware two of my plants are flowering, and so should use different nutrients, but I have not switched due to trying to solve what I thought was a nitrogen deficiency. I did do one feed that was half & half veg/flower fertilizer.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X