Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Nutrient burn?

Hello everyone,

I have little trouble here. I have my plants in the greenhouse, but one plant started to looking like the pics I posted within this post. I dont think its nutrient burn, because it doesnt start on the tips of the leafs and every plant have the same amount of fertilizer and only one started looking like this, if somebody would know, what it is causing or any kind of help, I would by very very grateful I definitely can be wrong, but even the plants, which are the same strain, model (dont know the right word in English), which is New York City Auto are ok and dont have these symptoms at all

If anybody knows anything, I would be very very grateful I can provide more information, if needed
    Thank you everyone <3

Dude, it could be a number of issues but It may well be leaf septoria. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...-leaf-septoria. My best guess based on your pics and info.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

If its confined to the lower leaves only. Its most likely watering stress from over watering. How much calmag are you dosing and how often

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X