SOIL Watering Auto flowers

This is Dave again I also need help on how to water the plants

Water until you get runoff.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hi Davetrish
      The link below should help. It applies to autos as well. There is more watering help on the GWE site...just search "watering". Good luck!
      Learn everything you need to know about watering your cannabis plants. No more guessing or worrying!
      Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
      I like weed and science.

Comment

There's a few watering techniques that work. I found that running the plants dry between watering gives me the monster root masses. Running on the dry side encourages roots to spread looking for moisture. Big healthy roots equals big healthy plants. I water my plants, pick the container up to feel the weight. Then 3 days later I lift it again. If its extremely lightweight. I water it. If its still got some weight , I wait. What ever method you use, just be sure you are consistent. When I started focusing on root growth my yields got a ton bigger. Heres pictures of my most recent at 60 plus days old. 4 different breeders all topped and lollipopped. The single plant is still growing. Ethos 92 OG Kush. The rest were harvested 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X