Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready or not

good morning.
    So here she is. I tend to believe my little White Widow is ready for the chop. I say little because she never got above about 20" I'm thinking I may may topped her incorrectly or at the wrong time.
    I also think the yield is lower than it should be.

It was a single plant in a 8' long x 8' high x 24" spare closet with SF2000 led lighting. I used Stonington Blend and then Coast of Maine's Buds and Bloom (fish bone meal) as THEY had recommended.

Since this was organic should I still flush? Or go ahead for the chop?

I've included a pic of one of the colas and I hope it can be be enlarged to show detail. The trichomes are slightly amber (at least I think it looks that way) and disregard the cat hair lol
    Attached Files

Nice Bud demcc3 ! Despite those pesty cat hairs, if you are satisfied with the trichs I'd go ahead and harvest.

It would be nice to see a pic of the whole plant, but WW isn't known for particularly large yields, and the strain is very agreeable to topping and training. So your plant may be small in part at least due to genetics rather than your technique. You may not get the yield you'd like but i bet the smoke will be great.

Let us know when you get it dried and cured.

-Grouchy
    My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
    I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
    Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

I would wait a bit longer imo and no need to flush in organic grows.
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X