Blueberry Auto Freebie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blueberry Auto Freebie

Like many others here, I received some Blueberry Autoflower seeds from Seedsman a while back. I just wrapped up my first grow of this and thought I'd post about it ( a little) and ask questions of those who have grown this one out.

The obvious question, or at least I think it is, was what is the thc/cbd content? And size and grow time. Other than that, it grew. It seemed to do well. And man is it dank! I would normally hang my harvest in a dark tent with fans until the jars. However, I'm unable to do that this time. So it is in a handful of large paper bags in my basement which I turn the product over every morning and monitor humidity. Anyway, that "dankness" permeated the entire house. I now have a spare bathroom exhaust fan hooked to a 4" hose and carbon scrubber recycling the basement air. It took three days to get it in control.

I have about a dozen auto runs behind me and they all seem to be very squat and compact. No exception here. The top of the canopy was only 10" from the soil and the width was just 13". I harvested this plant at day 88. I guessed from other blueberry auto cultivars I could find that it would be around 14% and 65 - 70 days.

So...who has run this one and what were your thoughts on its potency and taste?

Oh, wait! Where are my manners? 5 gallon fabric pot, recycled Ocean Forest with added compost and Earth Dust. Filtered water (chloramine), indoor grow. Mars-Hydro TSW 2000.

Update: Entirely forgot to return with dry weight. This squat little thing came in at exactly 3 ounces. Sneaky buzz.
    Last edited by OlderNOTwiser; 07-11-2021, 06:29 AM.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Don't worry you will love your Blueberry..! I too received many moons ago some Blueberry photos from Seedsman. They were also frebbies from them. I still have one jar left and still smell like berries. I did some "Blue hash" and I can tell you it's one of my sweetest hash in my collection. THC is around 19% so yes she is still potent.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I have some of those seeds in my older seed collections. It's been several years i grew it outdoors. I think indoors would be my choice for next photo run. Love the effects
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I've got Dutch Passion Blueberry regs growing right now for seed stock. I've grown out a Seedman Blueberry fem freebie before for a friend. I only got one nug for myself and it was delicious. I'm expecting great things from the new crop in Project Deuxberry.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X