Small Fan Recomendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Fan Recomendation

I have a small tent - 2x2.5 x6 -I do have a carbon filter set up and it does circulate air, but not humidity. I'm hoping a small fan would do the trick. At the bottom of the tent where the plants are the humidity is like 25 -35% midway up 50%. So I guess either a small fan or a table to raise the girls up.

But I think I also need a fan in there so what would be a good brand to use in a tent?

The warmer air (at the top) will hold more water. A small oscillating fan (I use two 8" Flippi Vornado fans), two speed, manually adjustable tilt, and on/off oscillation feature. Keep the air moving around, it will help 'even out' the humidity differences and air circulation helps the plant and the bud production. I am growing in a slightly larger area, 71" wide by 22" deep and 95" tall (an actual closet).
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thanks for the response DW2, I think I'll go with one 10" version. I know I need something inside to move that air and humidity around. Again thanks for your response.

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Remember that the air moving can cause wind burn and dry up and damage the leaves directly in front of the fan. Changing the angle and speed will help to lessen the effect. A better way would be to have the fans blow along the walls and not directly on the plants. You want a gentle breeze, not a hurricane. My grow space is long and narrow so I have a fan at each end oscillating to minimize the wind burn, but I still get some.

You must move the air. I don't have room for an oscillating fan but I have a small fan that is always on.

Focus and relativity.

Comment

Holmes 6 inch clip on amazon about $10.00 quiet two speed works well.lol

Comment

Great ideas, thanks!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X