• Show
Clear All

Mystery autos getting ready?

Click image for larger version

Name:	AUTO 1.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	519021

These were supposed to be photos, but turned out to be autos. They are coming up on 12 weeks from sprout, tricomes are still mostly clear. Never done autos before and no time information from supplier as they sent the incorrect seed. Should I be using the same signs from the plant to tell when it is ready as with photos? Do they look done to you?

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

I sure would aim for it. Wait for all cloudy hope for some amber before end of month.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Absolutely stunning plant. My limited experience indicates that at this point, treat it the same as a photoperiod. Do not harvest until the mystical tricome appears in its proper guise.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

give it a week or more. a good way to tell is when the leaves start yellowing all over the plant, not just at the bottom. That's a sign the plant is using up the remainder of the nitorgen in the plant itself to feed the final stretch of flowering
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I think I will give it a few weeks. No new upward growth, just buds getting plump. The stems have relaxed and gone slack, no longer pulling at the ring. But still strong and woody. Most tricomes still clear.

Comment

Bud rot! Been in the mid 90 and 65% humid. They r getting flushed n cut. Trichs starting to turn cloudy. by the time they flush out they should be good.

Comment

They are ready for harvest! Trichomes cloudy with about 5% amber.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CLONE 9A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	957.1 KB ID:	520832Click image for larger version  Name:	CLONE 10A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	520833Click image for larger version  Name:	CLONE 11A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	931.4 KB ID:	520834
              Last edited by Ckbrew; 06-16-2021, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Well done Ckbrew looking very fat. 12wks ain't bad autos now run somemore LOL great looking training also.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X