Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

First time growing autoflower,,,,,, I've looked up various causes of claw leaf on them,would appreciate if

Would appreciate if anybody could narrow it down for me what it looks like to be the problem, many thanks all

Comment

My guess is nitrogen toxicity. Leaves are dark and shiny with claws and I saw what looked like a few burnt tips on the leaves. If you haven’t already, read through this article, just search for “claw” and you’ll find all the parts that talk about what it is looking like. https://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms

I don’t know what your feeding schedule looks like but with the autos I have grown, they tend to like about 50% strength of the nutrients I use.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes sir those are good suggestions from @Frieddumpling. I also remove those huge larger fat fan leaf when she starts to flower. Open up the trunk area underneith create air circulation.

over watering !!!!!! letr them dry out a little and like above back off on the nutes

Comment

Dark green leaves and clawing indicates nitrogen toxicity.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

most of the above answers could be true. More information would help. PH levels, nutrients used and how much, watering practices (how much/how often), heat and humidity levels, lighting, growing medium (Soil or coir)
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Over watering and over feeding. Heres a fool proof way to never go through this again. Buy a ppm meter, 15 bucks. Small plants like that should be watered every 3 days. 6-8 cups only. Wait 3 days and repeat. As the plant grows you'll need more water. If you're using nutrients that are made for every watering. Stop feeding them for a week, flush this plant with clean plain water. Run your plants on the dry side. You shouldn't be wetting all your medium with small plants like this. And 3-4 days in-between is not going to hurt them. It'll actually help them. Your roots will grow out looking for moisture. I water my plants no more than a half a gallon max until they are flowering. And that's for 5 gallon containers. If you're using 3 gallon cut that half a gallon in half until they are in full flower. I dont use a gallon of water until week 5 or 6. Depending on the plant size and how fast it uses the water. Water your plant and pick up the container and feel how heavy it is. 3 days later pick it up again. And if its still fairly heavy leave it alone. Its its really lightweight its time to water.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X