Gorilla glue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorilla glue

Starting flushing last week. Just a couple more weeks and they should be ready to dry then cure can't wait to try some 💨💨💨💨

How do the trichomes look under magnification? Still looks like a lot of white pistils, am I wrong?

Comment

• Dewey
      Dewey commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but they should be good in a couple weeks they are starting to turn pretty good....

I believe that you are flushing too soon. Considering the pistils only, you should have three weeks to a month prior to harvest. Dude you gotta get a magnifier and check the tricomes. I only flush the last two waterings of the life cycle. If you flush too soon you remove all the nutrients you need to have fat sticky buds. Don't ruin a lot of work by becoming over anxious.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Like to 2nd that comment by OldManGrower don't get antsy pants you'll waste the true GG effects buy not going the distance with bloom. That plants got at least 4wks till flush.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I second that !! It's too early for flushing.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X