Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilted leaves after transplant

When I relocated one of my outdoor plants, some of the
    leaves wilted. Will they recover or should I just clip them?

I myself would let them be until the plant recovers, then decide what to do with them. The leaves may recover or may not. they could be eaten to recover the plant. I like to give a bit of Voodoo Juice when transplanting to help make new roots. Maybe shade it a day or 3 until it perks up.

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. It's probably just in shock. It's not uncommon nor a big deal.

Thanks for the info, I will try and give it another couple of days and see how it does

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes those will just dry up don't think they'll recover no worries leave them on an let the plant rid them of all nutrients. Lots of time for outdoor grow, lots more leaf will take it's place then remove when they get yellow. That's how i see it. Good luck

I agree with SoOrbudgal. Leave it alone and let nature take it's course.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Transplanting is pure bro science in my humble opinion. I used to soak, sprout in napkins blah blah. Then moved on to jiffy pellets and got to thinking. Starting a seed in a jiffy is no different than Starting it in the final container. So thsts what I started and to this date. I have not had a seed not germinate. I had 2 pop upside-down because I buried the seed wrong but that's it. Try it, you'll be surprised. Wet a 6 inch circle in your container first. Place the seed. Mark the spot with a tooth pick or something. Water every 3 days. And you'll be in business

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X