Problems with spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with spots

Hi I'm a new grower I live in the Caribbean I grow outdoors in vegetation stage my plant grow very good but as flowering starts I start seeing spots on my older leaves the more the buds develop the more spots I see it spreads to the whole tree eventually I start to get bud rot an have to cut before time what can be the cause of this

Any advice on how to fix this problem

Comment

Hi Tyron61
      It looks to me to be this (see below)....this is only a guess by me. Read it all and decide if it seems correct.
      Yellow or brown round spots appearing on leaves and spreading? This Yellow Leaf Spot aka Leaf Septoria fungus can attack your plants, learn what to do!
      Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
      I like weed and science.

Comment

• dilvish
        dilvish commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree since the plants appear to be outdoor.

The plants are outdoors I tried moving my grow area I tried Rolex fungicide but problem not going away I have now moved my grow spot again an changed all my watering containers an plant pots my plants not getting to finish full I always end up cutting before time cause bud rot is d end result of this fungus

Comment

Can baking soda be used to treat leaf septoria will it work

Comment

It could be a good solution for your case as leaf septoria can be caused by several bacteria or fungus which can sometime be treated with backing soda. I would also try this because you don't have much other solution like coper or other stuff in the flowering phase. Would try, could work. But the preventive measures you listed above are the best solutions you have not to be bothered with this in the future, especially in your climate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X