• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Waldo Finds Himself.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	540293
    "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
    GWE4ME

Comment

Keeping us Current: 10.3.21
      Welcome to another Wonderful Week in the Wacky World of Weed. If I could I'd sit down to a bowl and a cup of tea with each of you. Thanks again for all your kindness, help, tolerance and experience. YOU make it all worth while.
      ON THIS DAY in HISTORY: 1990- After 40 years of division, East and West Germany are reunited as one nation.
      Keep up the amazing job... let's go make a little history!
      "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
      GWE4ME

Comment

Welcome new OG Group member Going2fast
        Now that I've somewhat come to my senses and realized his initial introduction WAS his resume
        With the official addition of Going2fast we are up to OVER 650 years of life experience divided among 12 AMAZING OG Group Members!
        Una ves mas! Mi respecto e amor! Thanks for all you do to make GWE the best cannabis resource community on the planet!
        GWE4ME

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211003_192348327_BURST000_COVER.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	540582Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211003_192402092_BURST000_COVER.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	540583Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211003_192803383_HDR.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	540584

Comment

Well hello there fellow seasoned vets. I'm going to draw on this 650 years of knowledge here and see what y'all think if this. Sour stomper is stacking up like crazy. Great vigor on this strain .but what do y'all think of this reddish veining I'm getting in a few of the newer leaves. Name that deficiency.

Comment

• BU2B
              BU2B commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm voting for Zinc deficiency - turns the leaves yellow but leaves the veins green & generally affects new growth at the top of the plant.

• grouchyoldman
              grouchyoldman commented
              Editing a comment
              Yellow tips on some of those leaves and general blanching of the uppers could be the beginning of light burn. I saw the same thing on my current grow and adjusted the light levels down to 40 DLI at the tops. That stopped it but didn't reverse the blanching. Mine were about as far into flowering as yours based on the pics. I'd try that before adjusting your nutes.

Possibly zinc or manganese.both it seems are caused by too high ph which could be the case. I'm thinking her roots got down into the compost and the seaweed makes it alkaline. I was hoping the soil would buffer it. Going to drop the pH in their water to 6 for a few days and see how she reacts. I'm trying to get better at heading off problems before they get severe but the diagnosis is the hard part.

Comment

Fridays NORML News:

New York: Regulators Approve Patients' Access to Medical Cannabis Flower Details
              10/06/21 3:14pm UTC
              Ohio: Voters in These Cities Will Decide on Marijuana Decriminalization ... Details
              10/05/21 8:55pm UTC
              Washington: New Rule Expands the Pool of Those Eligible for Marijuana Business Licenses Details
              10/04/21 4:05pm UTC
              South Dakota: Legislative Committee Votes to Rescind Home Grow Rights ... Details
              10/01/21 2:46pm UTC
              Connecticut: Medical Marijuana Home Grow Law Takes Effect Details
              10/01/21 11:11am UTC
              Bill to Repeal Marijuana Prohibition Passes Critical House Committee Details
              9/30/21 4:20pm UTC
              GWE4ME

Comment

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                Feel free to be as critical as u want of US politics, but I don't want to go there in this forum. As far as ending the federal prohibition it is all politics at this point.

• BU2B
                BU2B commented
                Editing a comment
                DeadlyFruit the issue of legislation without representation will always be a constant battle. In my state medical passed 3 times before it was implemented as it was designed, the legislature would change things after the fact ... like having to pick up your medical cannabis at the local sheriffs office! We learned to play their game and passed legislation that STOPPED the legislature from radically changing approved public initiatives. Some state legislatures have voted on their own to represent the will of the people and have legalized or decriminalized adult cannabis use and cultivation without even requiring a vote. Other's still afraid that the sky will fall are doing all they can to hinder and/or slow the inevitable. I do believe that national decriminalization is a train that can't be stopped. National legalization is an entirely different ballgame. IF the best we can hope for in the near future is for cannabis decriminalization and getting it removed from the schedule 1 drug list so that the penalties for the crime are as frivolous in nature as the crime - that works for me. But this BS of losing your house, job, family, friends and the constant threat of incarceration has got to stop! [my opinion]

• DeadlyFruit
                DeadlyFruit commented
                Editing a comment
                BU2B I think your opinion is very solid and it does have to stop! And seriously, pick it up at the sheriffs office??? Talk about trying to create a walk of shame to embarrass people and increase stigmatization. In fairness we tried for decades to legalize in Canada before it finally happened so I really shouldn’t throw stones, but I just couldn’t believe a government would go in the opposite direction to the one indicated by 70% of people who voted. That seems like a great way to lose the next election.

Saturday's Selected Song: Just a simple reminder as we close out the week that We are on time!
              GWE4ME

Comment

Keeping us Current: October 10, 2021 And the beat goes on (and the beat goes on)
                I hope that everyone had a great week. Fall has fallen in my neck of the woods and it's nice to have some cooler temps after a rather scorching summer. Everyone has been 'auto-busy' doing what they 'auto-do' and still finding the time to answer questions or redirect users as need be for fast and efficient help with a dose of kindness. Thanks again, folks - and have a GREAT WEEK! Keep tending "The Garden".
                The story behind the video - In 2012 shortly after his 30th birthday my son was diagnosed with Stage IV esophageal cancer and was given a 3% chance of survival. It was a stressful time for all involved. Thankfully, that same year RUSH released Clockwork Angels. The song The Garden struck a very deep emotional note that seemed to sum up everything I was feeling all in 7 minutes. I made the video in honor of my son, who I am happy to report - I just got off the phone with. 9 years later and he's still here, tending the garden. I offer this small gift to each of you in thanks; as I was tending my garden, many of you have stopped by to help after tending your own. You, make my life better... Thank You!
                Last edited by BU2B; 10-11-2021, 12:57 AM.
                GWE4ME

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
                  DeadlyFruit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If I could give 10 likes for hearing your son is well I would.

• Bowhunterwoody
                  Bowhunterwoody commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pearl could write. Miracles happen every day. My wife is a 21 year Brest Cancer survivor. Worst year of our lives but also the most inspiring.

Friday’s NORML News 15 October, 2021

New NORML Report Highlights Concerns Regarding Sale of Unregulated Delta-8 THC, Similar Products Details
                10/13/21 2:20pm UTC
                House Veterans Affairs Committee Considers Marijuana Research Bill Details
                10/13/21 12:38am UTC
                New York: Regulators Approve Patients’ Access to Medical Cannabis Flower Details
                10/06/21 3:14pm UTC
                Ohio: Voters in These Cities Will Decide on Marijuana Decriminalization Measures ... Details
                10/05/21 4:20pm UTC
                GWE4ME

Comment

Saturday's Selected Song: Good Rain - from everything, every time, every where. I hope everyone had a good week! Sorry Folks... one more; Forgive again by T.H.
                  "Forgive everything that has ever happened
                  Life is everything we can imagine
                  Laid out in patterns of pain and passion
                  You cannot control it
                  So keep your compassion
                  There are no accidents
                  There are no factions
                  There is no us or them
                  Nothing to borrow or lend
                  No enemy or friend
                  And only forgiveness can make that happen
                  The only battle worth the fight
                  From the Rwandan genocide
                  To the Seven Sisters forgiving Orion for how he chases them across the skies every night
                  Forgiveness is for giving
                  So give yourself this gift from time to time
                  And let all of your mistakes
                  Become all of your greatest gifts In disguise""
                  Last edited by BU2B; 10-17-2021, 03:54 AM.
                  GWE4ME

Comment

We're within an hour of it being another week so... Here's this week's Keeping Us Current 10.17.21

This is my 300'th post on GWE (not including comments and deleted posts) over the last 3 years. I'm ready for a break. I'm not going away, and hopefully neither is the OG Group, but I think this will be the last post in the OG Group for the next several weeks for me. If any of our illustrious Group Members feel like taking the helm... by all means be my guest. I'll still be lurking about and I have my own grow that I'm journaling here on GWE.

As the holidays and the time for thankfulness brings things long forgotten to memory I've come to realize I have two big things in my life I'm sorry for; and they both include how I treated others. It is my sincere wish that you are not a silent member of that group.

The floor is yours folks if you feel up to a bit of posting and maintenance for the next 3-4 weeks. My very best wishes and sincerest thanks to all OG Group members. I'm out for bit...
                    Last edited by BU2B; 10-17-2021, 03:50 PM.
                    GWE4ME

Comment

I know, I know...doesn't seem like 3 weeks to me either lol I just decided to go for it... If I don't post it here, it's likely no one else will either. So here goes...

The All in One - NORML NEWS, SATURDAY's SONG & Keeping us Current post: Friday 22, October, 2021

South Dakota: Six Months Later, Supreme Court Still Silent on Marijuana Legalization Vote Details
                      10/21/21 3:55pm UTC
                      New York: Employers Are Prohibited from Testing Most Employees for Cannabis Details
                      10/19/21 9:22pm UTC
                      Senate Spending Proposal Removes 'DC Rider,' Maintains Existing State Medical ... Details
                      10/19/21 3:47am UTC
                      Mississippi: Governor Still Hasn't Called a Special Session to Address Medical Marijuana Details
                      10/18/21 8:17pm UTC

SATURDAY'S Selected Song: Redemption Song featuring both Bob & Stephen Marley and Presto! by RUSH

Keeping us Current:
                      This week was an interesting week at GWE to say the least. Two posts in particular seemed to set off a firestorm of comments. Both were from sunny London and both caused many people to jump in when it may have been best to keep quiet. I almost made it out unscathed.... but just HAD TO pop in that one post. Though my comment was really one of incredulity it turned into something much more. With some regular members upvoting comments questioning my sincerity and 'perceived wisdom". I should have kept my mouth shut, but I didn't. Even though what I stated was an opinion, it was an opinion based on fact. I certainly hope we have not gotten to the point that someone's opinion is of no value if they have not experienced the circumstance first hand. If that's the case, throw out the book and we start each day from the bedrock. I have always tried my best to be considerate, to keep opinions based on beliefs to myself, and to help as much as is possible. my apologies to ANY who have perceived it any other way. I have a long way to go to be the person I want to be, but that doesn't mean I get to stop trying when someone steps on my toes. Thanks to all of you for your patience in putting up with me.
                      LA
                      SA
                      CNS

On a different note: Many of you get the Seedsman newsletter due to signing up or past purchases. In this weeks newsletter there is an excellent story on defoliation and the production of cannabinoids - for those who haven't read the article - Here's the Link: Does Pruning Boost Cannabinoid Levels? - Seedsman Blog
                      Last edited by BU2B; 10-23-2021, 04:37 AM.
                      GWE4ME

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
                        TOKABIGONE commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My dear friend BU2B I am so sorry you feel you must bear this burden of guilt with really no reason. That whole thing was nothing more than mob violence one post at a time. It was ignited by one insecure thoughtless person but with a single spark a firestorm raged for days. I can't even read it anymore as I get too disgusted! Too much vehemence and downright hatred being expressed. Almost like a Salem witch hunt and just as harmful. If the OP was a troll; he was a good one. I apologize to all for my part and for returning for more. The veneer of civilization is very thin in places! Peace!

• Ckbrew
                        Ckbrew commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hey BU2B imo things went really sideways here last week. The post you refer to I saw some genuine concerns for a person who at first appeared to be genuinely ignorant the potential danger. Unfortunately it devolved into downright arrogance and ignorance. If done on purpose or by accident, who knows. There was another post that started as an attack on the entire community. The opening was uncalled for. What I find interesting is that the thread mostly forgot the literalness of the OP and started to refer to it in a joking manner. It then took off on so many tangents that if one started in the middle they would have no idea what started all of that. I believe that this is just part of the current state of the web that has been created where people can say things with zero accountability for themselves. I don't know if this is more of a comment on the web or of people in general and what they are capable of when they go unfiltered. In the same thread one could see both nastiness, compassion, concern, disregard, and some creativity- I rarely write poetry. I think I am starting to ramble. My point is, when dealing with people who are unfiltered there are bound to be some feelings stepped on. Please don't take it on a personal level. We all have to put up with the chaff when looking to bring in the harvest. I can't speak for anyone else here, I value your knowledge an opinion, and it is not that difficult to tell who knows what they are speaking of and those who do not. Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

• TOKABIGONE
                        TOKABIGONE commented
                        Editing a comment
                        All too true Ck! Next time this happens I hope I have the resolve to hit the flag button and turn my back. There is too much good here for it to be sullied by this kind of nonsense!

Click image for larger version  Name:	LASACNS.gif Views:	0 Size:	2.43 MB ID:	543995
                      "Whichever path you follow, push on till tomorrow, love all, serve all and create no sorrow"
                      Trevor Hall
                      Last edited by BU2B; 10-23-2021, 04:45 AM.
                      GWE4ME

Comment

Friday's NORML News: 10.29.21

NORML Heads to Cannabis Week in NYC Details
                        10/26/21 9:17pm UTC
                        Maryland: Most Residents Want to Legalize Marijuana for Adult Use Details
                        10/26/21 3:29pm UTC
                        New York: Officials Advance Home Cultivation Regulations for Qualified Patients Details
                        10/22/21 1:14pm UTC
                        Show Your Commitment to Legalization in 2022 Details
                        10/21/21 8:30pm UTC
                        GWE4ME

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X