Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• george66
    replied
    Most colours help during veg but i wouldnt worry to much about the ir during veg cos it wont make any difference,leave it tilll they start flowering.You might want to switch of the uv aswell cos that also helps more with flowreing.Blue light helps during veg like MH but flowering needs more red light like HPS or suitable led,

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    replied
    Adding red to your spectrum will usually promote node spacing, so it can be added during veg if you have squat, bushy plants.
    During veg, I would run the base panel and then add the others during flower.

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    replied
    If it was mine, I would turn 'em all on and knock the knobs off! 😁

I'm sure that there is a best time to turn on and off some spectrums. However, my take is that all the spectrums are there naturally all the time albeit at differing levels at different times.

Shoot, you have new stuff to play with though, do some research and see what the pros say also.

What do I need to know about the color spectrum of light when growing marijuana indoors? Blue light delivers more squat growth, yellow light leads to stretchier growth and...

I know UV is most prevalent at mid day and IR is about the same as visible light. Good luck.
    🙂🌱

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    What do I need to know about the color spectrum of light when growing marijuana indoors? Blue light delivers more squat growth, yellow light leads to stretchier growth and...

Leave a comment:

• taumatawha
    started a topic Led light

Led light

Hello, i just received my new led light - bavagreen led panel. On this panel you can choose which light you wanna use. I mean, theres on/off button + 3 buttons for extra diods - IR spectrum, red spectrum and UV spectrum. Can you tell me, when use these specific diods? On which period od phase? Thanks a lot

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X