Will these buds survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will these buds survive?

By So, my horrific OG Kush grow has reached a new low. Basically all of the sugar leaves have died on one of my two plants. Will these buds survive? Will they have any decent amount of THC? Should I just trash the whole thing?

Click image for larger version

Name:	AFC55EC5-0B64-4313-886D-CC1644C50B28.jpeg
Views:	162
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	517458Click image for larger version

Name:	B0391B68-0A46-4C4C-999E-D4C5E770D577.jpeg
Views:	157
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	517457Click image for larger version

Name:	A43C2C00-7817-4437-BEF1-A1715C1A7760.jpeg
Views:	155
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	517456Click image for larger version

Name:	E9C9FEAF-DB76-4406-9AA6-1A6D1600A594.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	517455Click image for larger version

Name:	251C513D-6596-4502-9D91-E1092DE2404E.jpeg
Views:	151
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	517454Click image for larger version

Name:	0FED3AB1-087E-4513-B8EE-57A75263D90D.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	517453

Comment

I see plenty of green fan leaves and sugar leaves. I would let it grow but take extra good care of it. dealt with similar issues last harvest and barely made it to week 9 flower. Most leaves are dead but plant did just fine. Sucks to veg 30 to 60 days and get halfway through flower for it to go to shit.
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

I would try to keep the colas healthy. This is what I did with my last crappy grow.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Thanks Cloud and Farmbuck for your posts. I’ve been reading around and it seems like it’s possible these might be worth saving. I’ll just keep at it, hopefully it won’t be long now anyway.

Comment

they look starved. When the leaves start yellowing and dying throughout the plant it means it is using up all the remaining Nitrogen. Because the buds look unhealthy it's likely your plants got starved of nitrogen and or too much heat/humidity through the grow as indicated by fan leaves curling up and "canoeing".

Since they are at this stage, just flush the plants with properly PH'd water, adjust heat/humidity to about 77F and 40% humidity and leave em for a week.
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I had a similar problem with my Purple Hazes in coco, except it was mostly fan leaves suffering. I had to give in and add a bit of grow nutes because nitrogen deficiency was setting in way too early in flower. Make sure it's not something silly like windburn from a fan before doing anything drastic.
              Coconut Grove
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
              32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
              Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Don't remember if you told us what you are feeding them but here goes anyway (must be the Kali China effects that is slowly taking over my senses... No wonder why it's my second grow non ?) what kind of food and the type of brand you are giving to your girls ?
                Last edited by Farmbuck; 05-28-2021, 07:56 PM.
                Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                Full auto grow
                Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Rik
                  Rik commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for asking. I’m doing a Nature’s Living Soil grow so at first I only gave pH’d water. But then I started seeing leaf discoloration so I started giving it Roots Organic Cal Mag, Trinity, and Buddha Bloom.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X