plant problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plant problems

hey there, having a lot of issues, first time grow, using green planet 3 part nutrient line. medium is coco coir - feeding half recommended nutes and also feeding microbial mass along with the nutes, PH was 6-6.5 but have now dropped too 5.75ph the past two feeds. what can i do too save this plant and what is wrong with it ? thanks 🙏🏼 any info is greatly appreciated
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.

Comment

Comment

plant 2 having problems as well. same feed and everything

Comment

plant 2

Comment

plant 2 again

Comment

Hi kody204
              I notice that you soil is unevenly wet. Review the below watering guide and follow it. Let's stop with the nute for now. Give it a good watering with plain PD'd water as per the guide. Water until runoff water starts coming out of the bottom of the pots. Saturate the soil but then allow them to drain well out of the bottom for a good half hour. It looks to me that the first posted photo plant is not getting any magnesium (refer to the GWE magnesium page). It could be that you are not giving them magnesium or that the plant cannot uptake the magnesium from the soil for some reason. But, it sounds like your PH in the soil should be ok. If you have not been giving them magnesium, get a cal/mag additive and use it in the watering (as described above) at half strength. Wait a few days, see if you see any improvement.
              Learn everything you need to know about watering your cannabis plants. No more guessing or worrying!
              Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
              I like weed and science.

Comment

JeffInCanada i will do this! thanks so much for the info - there is magnesium in my nutes but i haven’t given it any calmag, should i continue with the microbial mass ? what PH do you recommend for the water ? 5.75 still? will keep you updated !
                thanks, kodythank you so much

Comment

• Catfish22
                  Catfish22 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi, I use coco and I use cal-mag every feeding. If you don't have the added cal-mag you will have nute lockouts. I'm guessing yours may be a Nitrogen lockout.

Here is the GWE Magnesium page kody204 All of the info is there, including recommended PH. I also recommend reading up on all of the other GWE pages. We'd love to help as you go along.
                I'd stop with the microbial as well until you get this cleared up.
                A good place to start for more reading: https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics
                Does your cannabis plant have yellowing lower leaves between the veins? See pictures of a magnesium deficiency and learn the easy solution.
                Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
                I like weed and science.

Comment

Calmag when growing in coir and yes I too think it's a nutrient deficiency (Nitrogen). Correct your PH and give nutrients as instructed. Remember nitrogen is for sustained growth so the plant needs more in the vegetative stage, not so much in the flower stage.
                  I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

dilvish so i should us both calmag in just water til incorrect my ph? then start the nutes again? also - should i buy i nitrogen supplement or use one of the nutrients that has the most nitrogen in it, thanks

Comment

dilvish what ph do you recommend to try and save this with the calm mag water? i’ve been doing 5.75ph

Comment

• dilvish
                        dilvish commented
                        Editing a comment
                        PH for coir should be between 6.0 - 6,5. Calmag will help but don't just use it alone. make sure you are following a proper feeding schedule and the right amounts.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X